• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Dingoo Mega Pack 1.0  (Read 36359 times)

Harteex (OP)

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
Re: Dingoo Mega Pack 1.0
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 06:47:36 pm »
You could always try to move away most of the games and emulators from the device, reboot and update jukebox, and then copy in a few at a time and see if they work.

Otherwise, to reflash, see here: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-hacks/guide-flashing-custom-firmwares-to-your-dingoo/

superspudz2000

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 08:28:54 pm »
can you please put all official dingoo games. youre missing quite a few.

here is the official list;

-7 days salvation
-Amiba's Candy
-Block Breaker
-Dingoo Snake
-Dream Drift
-Hell Striker
-Landlord
-Mahjong
-Platinum Sudoko
-Puzzle Bobble
-Small Fruit
-Tetris
-Ultimate Drift
-World Road (Hell Striker 2)
-Xing-Day Mars - Decollation Warrior
-Yi-Chi King Fighter
-Zhau Chuan

Harteex (OP)

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 12:00:30 am »
I have left out the games which are included on the Dingoo from the pack. Most people already have them anyway. I'll take a look later if there is any game in the list not included in either the Dingoo or in my pack.

BoonChonza

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 06:25:19 am »
hey, i'm new to the dingoo, so my question may seem kind of stupid, but i'll ask anyway. let me get this straight: i can't put any of these emulators or apps in the megapack on my dingoo right out of the box, i must flash the firmware first and get the customized one? i had the same problem as the guy above. i dragged the gnuboy emu to the GAME section, made an extension folder and put a few roms in. i hit a to load up the rom on my dingoo, it freezes, i can't do anything, gotta get the paperclip out (i haven't customized my firmware whatsoever, thats why i'm referring to it as right out of the box). i am guessing i will be directed to do the same thing as said guy, but i just want to make sure. thanks! (please help as i really wanna play link's awakening!!)

Puumpkin_Masher

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 09:46:45 am »
There shoudl be a serial number on the bottom edge of your Dingoo, does that number end in HK?

Harteex (OP)

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:23 am »
If the programs and emulators don't work in this pack, grab the pack here:
http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-hardware-general/fix-for-hk-models-and-models-that-won't-play-native-community-apps-emulators/

Whenever I do the 1.1 pack everything should work for everyone...

BoonChonza

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 01:06:16 am »
There shoudl be a serial number on the bottom edge of your Dingoo, does that number end in HK?
Nope. just doesn't seem to work. hatreex, think i'll try the one in the link. thanks