Note: The following is from another site, but I didn't feel like typing it all again so just ignore the nagging.
Is this site dead or is everybody incompetent?
When I hold B before resetting it, it does nothing at all when I plug it in, but if I hold B before plugging it in, the computer recognizes something has been plugged in, and the steps come in. All goes as planned until step 6, where clicking Next writes:
"Windows was unable to install your JZ4740 USB Boot Device
Windows could not find driver software for your device.
If you know the manufacturer of your device, you can visit its website and check the support section for driver software."
It works when I directly plugs it in without holding anything, though. The USB logo shows itself & I can do whatever I want with it.
So here I am, in the support section, trying to find driver software FOR the driver software. Alas, it's been more than a week and nobody's even replied to my thread.
I shouldn't've upgraded my Dingoo's software, it worked perfectly when I had 1.00 but it became Hell when I went to 1.22 or whatever version it is now so I decided to downgrade to something that works. Well, I tried 1.01 & 1.02 because I couldn't find 1.00 on the site, but they were as shitty as 1.22, so I'm trying to install the "Current TeamDingoo firmware version", thinking it'll work. I mean, it wouldn't be the official version if it didn't work like all the others, right?
Also, I tried upgrading it the same way as every other, which is holding down before turing it on, but there's no firmware upgrade window appearing, and it's stuck at 1.01.
I also tried using the flashutil, but it just installs the driver & burns into void. Doesn't do a difference whether my Dingoo's plugged in or not, whether it's in USB mode or not.
So guys, could you write a tutorial that's actually right, make a firmware that's actually better than 1.00 or even better, just UPLOAD the damn 1.00 so I can go back to the near-perfection it was? Hell, since I've upgraded it, none of my GBA or GBC games will work, and 80% of my SNES games are either slow, won't boot or have sound issues. When it was 1.00, 80% of the SNES games worked perfectly, while the others just had minor sound or slowness issues that could be fixed with frameskip. As for the GBC games, I could just change their extensions to .GBA and they'd work, except with yellow screens instead of white ones (which just gave it a more nostalgic look). No matter the firmware version, the NES games work perfectly, and the Genesis/Megadrive games work perfectly as long as they're .smd, but you can just convert .bin & .gen games to .smd using a simple file converter and they'll work perfectly except for a few rare sound issues. I don't like NeoGeo games because I don't like fighting games, and I have no clue what a CPS1/2 is, so I didn't bother with it. As for the music, the sorting system could be fixed easily by adding an alphabetical sorting system that works correctly. And for the videos, forget it because it's like watching a direct stream movie with an old kbps modem, for some reason. The radio just doesn't work, but I don't really care.
So once again, could I have help within the year, PLEASE?
Geez, this post was actually a complaint AND a review.
I changed the name of the file from A320-1.03TD-3 to a320 like every other firmware's name is, and the firmware upgrade worked the way every other did. Thing is, it's just as shitty as every other.
Can you guys just upload 1.00? It's the only firmware that works.
Basically, all I want is someone to upload 1.00 because it's the only damn firmware that works. All others are shit, none of my GBA games will work, the new GBC emulators work like shit and 80% of my SNES games won't work, the remaining 20% working like shit.