• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: NES Emulator Problems  (Read 4988 times)

trood30 (OP)

NES Emulator Problems
« on: June 06, 2012, 07:32:58 am »
Hi everyone!  I just got my Dingoo A380 and everything works great, except my NES roms.  They run what seems like a click slower than all the other roms that I run for all the other emulators.  Seems odd because from the other posts I read it looks like its usually the other way around when there's a problem.  Any suggestions?

Trevor Belomont

Re: NES Emulator Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 12:32:15 pm »
Are there any speed options on that emu? I don't have an A380 yet, but i dabble in tons of other emus for various other handhelds and they usually have a speed setting adjustment to adjust to get the NES games speed running perfectly...

benmerrick3d

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:45:14 pm »
Are you running the emulators that came as standard or have you updated them? My SNES emulator runs very slowly for games such as Mario Kart and the Mega Drive emulator has some slowdown in parts of Sonic 2. So if your A380 works perfectly on those games it would be great to know which ones you are using

trood30 (OP)

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 08:46:37 pm »
The only thing that I can adjust is the frame rate from 0-9, but no matter what setting I put it on it doesn't make any changes.

Haven't updated anything yet.  Saw that there was a firmware update, but I haven't dabbled in that yet.  The Nes emulator is listed as 'fc_emu.dge'.  The SNES one is 'sfc_emu.dge' and Sega is 'md_emu.dge'.  Can't get any more specific of a name than that for the emulators on the device.

Is there any way I can install a different NES emulator like RockNESx or Nesten on the Dingoo?

Santo

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 04:06:44 pm »
@trood30

unfortunately, no.... but it is possible in future..

new emulators need to be modified and recompiled to work in dingoo a380.... with out source codes of OS, it is quite difficult...

gb_gbc emu also have speed isues... it is too fast..

Post a new topic