Author Topic: Neo Geo on the A320E  (Read 2727 times)

Captain Fury (OP)

Neo Geo on the A320E
« on: April 07, 2012, 06:02:23 pm »
I'm trying to work out how to play Neo Geo games and a way to convert them on the A320E. I can't seem to find any converters that work on my Mac (only seem to be PC friendly). I've downloaded a few in .zip format and tried both the unarchived and archived version without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

lnfinite

Re: Neo Geo on the A320E
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 10:48:11 am »
you can run the PC converter software in "Bootcamp" or "Parrelles Desktop" (or similar) with either of them running Windows... if you have a Mac capable of running them... failing that there is a pre-built romset available with a Google search...

raygan

• I'm on Twitter and stuff...
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 02:01:17 am »
I need to be careful here, as there are strict rules on this forum about linking to roms, but there is a torrent of already converted roms on a popular torrent website whose name is a bit like the buccaneer harbor.  ;)

That said, as a Mac user, I had the same troubles you did. I have found that a boot camp partition is a necessity when it comes to this kind of thing. GBATA, Dingoo Converter, etc... all Windows only. You'll want to find yourself a copy of Windows.

Captain Fury (OP)

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:10:57 pm »
Thanks for the help I will look into it. Much appreciated.