• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Mega Drive/Super Nintendo, I Need Help  (Read 5847 times)

AlleyCat

Mega Drive/Super Nintendo, I Need Help
« on: December 28, 2011, 04:50:25 am »
I got my my Dingoo A380, one day ago, and, after playing for awile, the snes and md just stopped working, when I open a game, the Dingoo freezes and I have to restart it. I dont know what to and and would really like some help so please, also, I know everyone says the A320 is better, but im not spending another $125, so please, please help me, however u can.

AlleyCat

Re: Mega Drive/Super Nintendo, I Need Help
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 05:39:28 am »
Plz help me :(

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 08:45:50 am »
Only a small number of people here have the A380, so you might have to wait for them to respond.

Are these the only 2 emulators that are affected? Have you tried re-installing the firmware? Worse case scenario is you have a hardware fault, in which case you should be seeking a refund or replacement.

AlleyCat

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 10:18:03 am »
I dont know how to re-install firmwere, so if corld help me that would be great, and yes, only the MD and SNES are affected.

Frank_fjs

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 10:22:29 am »
There is a specific section here for the A380: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/

Have a read through it, maybe even ask a mod to move this post into that section, so that it gets more exposure to A380 owners.

bigdavebear

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 05:40:15 pm »
I would take a look at the A380 section, maybe ask some questions to some of their posters.

I dont have a A380, but i assume you can just download and install the emulators again, some had problems with the A320 Emus stopping working and you just download the .Sim or .App again and copy to the Dingoo then updatethe jukebox in the music app.

The A380 seems good, its just a shame the company has upset the main developers and coders on here. So it does not get much support.

Frank_fjs

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 12:28:40 am »
The A380 doesn't seem good to me, judging from the reviews I've read and videos I've watched. Every emulator has a problem and the hardware seems prone to failure.

AlleyCat

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 12:29:24 am »
Well, im now returning my Dingoo (yay) for a psp 3000!!!!!!!! yay  ;D

AlleyCat

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 12:30:09 am »
The A380 doesn't seem good to me, judging from the reviews I've read and videos I've watched. Every emulator has a problem and the hardware seems prone to failure.

More than just a failure.....

Firebrand

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 02:15:08 am »
I had this happen.  The fix is easy : System->Restore Default Settings.  Try that.

Post a new topic