Sorry for unearthing such an old topic, but I wish to share some information about these Battery Saves, as I'm a curious player.
I figured out that some games simply save small file sizes, and sometimes corrupt the data entirely.
Specially with Summon Night Swordcraft I, it simply saved and couldn't read nothing after a reset. I've examined the savefile with an hex editor and found the file header, but the rest was simply spaces and corrupt data compared to my PC emulator battery saves.
I use to play in my PC with the VBA-M, that's the most accurate emulator nowadays. So, I tried to use the battery saves I have in my PC in the Dingoo. I have an A320 HK one.
And it worked! And not only that, but every save I did when playing in Dingoo then worked normally, and I just had to rename the files accordingly, so I can use the same Battery files to play in PC and in the Dingoo...
The VBA-M emulator has some options about the battery save size, so even if the file looks bigger, the native emu can work it out.
I've used 64Kb battery saves from the emulator, and Dingoo reduces it to 32Kb, in Summon Night Swordcraft I and II case, and it works perfectly...
Looks like the native one has its limits, but so far I'm enjoying it, waiting for the Dingux port that will enable internal memory use and other stuff, as apparently is easier to code for Linux than for the native.