• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Alternative NES Emulator  (Read 2184 times)

westin

Alternative NES Emulator
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:45:56 pm »
Yesterday, I plugged the Dingoo into my Win7 computer to charge.  Unplugged it, and pressed the reset button to get out of USB mode.  When I tried to play a game, it would just freeze, requiring a reset.  Tried several times with several different games, with no luck.

I decided to try to upgrade the firmware, but once I did, none of my NES or SNES games would appear.  Just 'no files found'.  I have tried about every firmware version I could find, but have not had any luck with any of them.

I was able to get PocketSNES working, so I can play SNES games again, but still cannot play NES.  Is there an alternative NES emulator similar to PocketSNES?

I have tried reloading all of the emulators, tried the HK-Fix emulators, but still didn't have any luck.  I have also tried the Jukebox update method, but it just freezes at 'Update Finished', and requires a hard reboot.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

westin

Re: Alternative NES Emulator
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:54:20 pm »
Problem solved.  I removed all emulators and games, and reloaded the HK-Fix emulators.  Now everything is working again.