Author Topic: DinGear v2.0  (Read 46981 times)

sonicboy

Re: DinGear v2.0
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2011, 05:38:27 pm »
I have a new Dingoo a320 with ILI9338 LCD driver and am not able to run dingear.

The screen turns white/black and I can hear the sound of the game. It does react to my inputs, but cannot see anything of the game. So I guess dingear (v 2.2) is not yet compatible with ILI9338 dingoo's?

KFC

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2011, 07:03:07 pm »
I have a new Dingoo a320 with ILI9338 LCD driver and am not able to run dingear.

The screen turns white/black and I can hear the sound of the game. It does react to my inputs, but cannot see anything of the game. So I guess dingear (v 2.2) is not yet compatible with ILI9338 dingoo's?
I have the same issue.

naxeras

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 10:52:30 pm »

I have the same issue.

Me too

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2012, 01:05:45 pm »
Is anyone working on this, I would hate for this emu to die, it would be such a waste. It really does render the games superbly, much better than any other emu, just need to make it more stable.

This emulator is hands down the best in TV-out mode. I tested all 3 SMS emulators and DinGear is the only one free from tearing when the screen moves.

Want to know something interesting? This is the only SMS emulator that emulates the 3D effect accurately. I can even play 3D games with this emulator with the SEGA 3D glasses! Let me explain:

- Connect Dingoo to TV and tun a 3D game from DinGear
- Turn on your real Master System, with any 3D cart inserted, and plug in the glasses as per normal
- Now wear the glasses, and play a 3D rom from your Dingoo which is running DinGear and connected to the TV.
- You will be playing in full 3D, the same as playing on real hardware.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic