Dingear is a Sega Master System/Game Gear/SG-1000 emulator based
on a heavily modified smsplus engine specifically crafted for the Dingoo A320 console.
It achieves full emulation speed and fullscreen mode with bilinear filtering by using
the various hardware components & extensions available on the Dingoo hardware
to the full extent of their capabilities (parallel processing).
It's also the first application to make use of my vsync hack (dubbed the "HV mode").
which allow animations without any of the usual screen tearing which have been plaguing
programs on that console so far.
Thanks to the people at dingoonity.org who spent some time beta-testing.
Y or A: Button 1
B: Button 2
Start: Start (Game Gear only)
Select: Configuration menu
Just copy the DINGEAR.SIM file into the GAMES directory
and delete all others sms emulators (.SIM) present there.
Note: When using .SIM programs on the Dingoo, the files associations are only updated
when the usb cable is unplugged showing the "Update Finished" message.
- Added handling for load/save states.
- Palette could be trashed sometimes.
- Perfect sync on LCD & TVOUT (no more tearing).
- Unexpected resets should be fixed now (hopefully).
- Added a configuration menu (available via SELECT button):
- Return to game.
- Large view: on/off.
(use left/right to change output level or B/A to switch audio on/off).
- Load state.
- Save State.
- A button & Y button now have the same purpose.
- Won't mess with the sound of other emulators/applications anymore.
- Correct screen flipping on ILI9325 LCD based consoles.
edit: (fixed the menu flickering that suddenly started to appear AFTER the official release