• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Development SDKs and resources  (Read 51412 times)

shanti77

Re: Development SDKs and resources
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 08:57:25 pm »
I had the same problem. You must :
- change filename "c:\s2dsdk\helloworldpixel\Source\src\Loader.cpp" for "Loader.cpp1" (compilator doesn't use this file)
- run c:\s2dsdk\helloworldpixel\ccpmp\rls.bat
- copy target.app to dingoo ("game" folder)

When You use Visual C++ You must change filename from "Loader.cpp1" -> "Loader.cpp"

Tim0xA

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 10:28:15 pm »
I had the same problem too. I moved Loader.cpp and Loader.h from a folder "..\source\src"  to new folder "..\source\loader" and made changes in Visual C++ project.

Carlopiza

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 03:24:58 pm »
Thx both for your replies; But, that is the only thing you do to compile the program?; Even now that the generated executable looks to have a more resasonable size (200kb vs 1kb), when I try to execute it in the console, it hangs up the SO and I must use the Reset buttom. Anyway, now that there is the wonderfull Windows Toolchain from Sience, I believe it's a lot more easier to program there (SDL) that doing it the native way.

Carlos

Harteex (OP)

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 05:54:28 pm »
Thx both for your replies; But, that is the only thing you do to compile the program?; Even now that the generated executable looks to have a more resasonable size (200kb vs 1kb), when I try to execute it in the console, it hangs up the SO and I must use the Reset buttom. Anyway, now that there is the wonderfull Windows Toolchain from Sience, I believe it's a lot more easier to program there (SDL) that doing it the native way.

Carlos

If you're using the official SDK you probably have to patch your .app with the python script in reply #5: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-hardware-general/fix-for-hk-models-and-models-that-won't-play-native-community-apps-emulators/

Yoti

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2020, 11:05:05 am »
Hello! Someone has a copy of the official SDK (s2sdk)? Please upload it somewhere for me.

Post a new topic