Author Topic: Website updates - 20/10/09  (Read 3705 times)

omgmog (OP)

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
Website updates - 20/10/09
« on: October 21, 2009, 03:45:57 am »
There have been quite a few changes to the site today:

- The forums now use "pretty urls" -- yes even prettier than whatever that mess of a url structure SMF decided to give me was. Now the urls are logical and pretty easy to remember!

- More attachment types enabled -- people asked, I delivered. You can now upload pdf/txt/cfg/conf/jpg/gif/png.

- New news page! - yes, less than 24 hours after releasing a new WordPress theme that I had created for the newspage, I ditched wordpress in favour of better board integration. Now the newspage pulls news directly from the news board.

- Added "Help" boards to each the Dingoo and the Dingux categories. This is something we should have had from day 1, not day... 4?

.. Aaand some other minor fixes/changes that I can't remember off of the top of my head. Consequence_9 posted his first weekly news digest. I fixed some bugs from my infamous bug list.

Development on the new board theme was on pause today while I had other things to see to away from Dingoonity. I imagine I will be diving hands-first into the SMF code again tomorrow however, to continue working on it.

Post a new topic