Author Topic: Website updates - 05/11/09-01/01/10 (Happy New Year!)  (Read 4945 times)

omgmog (OP)

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
Website updates - 05/11/09-01/01/10 (Happy New Year!)
« on: January 01, 2010, 01:56:44 am »
I'm still alive! -- more importantly Dingoonity.org is still thriving! -- MORE IMPORTANTLY: Happy new year!

It has been a while since I've updated the announcements board here at Dingoonity.org, and I felt the new year was as good a time as any for me to make a new post.

I've been quite busy away from Dingoonity with other commitments and so I've had little time to contribute to the site, and to finish any of my promised updates/fixes/changes.

Running a site such as this is quite a time consuming task - I don't think the boards or news would have thrived as they have if it wasn't for the help that I've received from a collection of very community-centric members.

The global moderators
Harteex, Quadomatic

The board moderators
codiak
CongoZombie
Rebelphoenix
Zear
Blizz

The news staff
Consequence_9
Shred
mrdrilleraddict
Kronus Arm

I'd like to thank all of these folks for their time and patience with the boards. They're the guys who are keeping the cogs turning, along withcountless others who have been diligant at ensuring the boards run as smoothly as possible, by letting me know when things are gone askew.

My planned updates/fixes/changes to the board will come eventually. It's hard to find the motivation to dig through the messy backend of Simple Machines Forum software, after spending the day working 9-5 on even messier stuff at work, but slowly and surely I'm getting through it.

For anybody that is interested or anybody that likes statistics you can see on the following graph that besides a couple of "low days" (low being roughly 900 visits) Dingoonity.org boards have maintained a pretty constant stream of visits by returning visitors and new visitors.

Nickeng

Re: Website updates - 05/11/09-01/01/10 (Happy New Year!)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 02:04:27 pm »
Thanks for all the hard work and the place for us all to meet !

mrkingoo

Re: Website updates - 05/11/09-01/01/10 (Happy New Year!)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 05:41:10 pm »
Yes thanks omgmog and team for your hard work. This place has become invaluable to us Dingoo owners :)

Happy 2010!

Post a new topic
Post a new topic