Author Topic: Yinlips V816  (Read 4518 times)

crzune (OP)

Yinlips V816
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:49:04 am »
http://www.willgoo.com/yinlips-v816-android23-retro-handheld-wifi-4gb-p-232.html

looks like yinlips have another handheld coming soon but it looks identical to the YDPG16 except for the built in memory & different chipset

a1bert

Re: Yinlips V816
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:44:17 am »
hmm... and still the old crappy display.. :(

ruffnutts

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:11 am »
Its like they renamed it or something... strange

gibberish

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:35:09 am »
They're both running box chip a10 and have 512mb ram... I can't see a difference between them at all.

franas

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 10:49:05 am »
It's  YDPG16 with 4GB built in memory. Still better than JXD :/

jimclarson

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 05:56:55 am »
this with a better screen, the build quality of an original gameboy, rubber contact pad buttons, L/R buttons of an snes controller, standard d-pad thats ergonomic, properly responsive, and simple in design, and make the anologue stick be a minature version of a ps2 dualshock anologue stick. also it'd be nice if they decided to make it 100% open hardware so someone whos a codeing extrordinare can put some linux on this thing should they're customers get tired of the included android, honestly i wish these companies would just read some of these forums and stop churning out cheapass consoles that are just mediocre or so-so at best. i like the caanoo, but i dont see it acheiving perfect snes emulation any time soon, right now all i have is my hacked psp phat, but with 333 mhz it can only do so much [although what it can do for 333 mhz is dam impressive, i must say].

i look foward to the day [if it ever does occor...] that a company will fill the needs we as a homebrew and emulation community have, and create the perfect open source gaming device, cuz i got so sick of waiting i just gave up on checking for updates, and to see so little new things is discourageing, i think i should just work on being content with my cfw psp until something new and substancialy better comes out. still, the lack of something better sucks dudn't it?

thunder777

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 10:30:02 am »
LOL new yinlips g18 is coming, this time with multi-touch  ;)

5-inch screen YDPG18 playing "Need for Speed"
    The world's first 5 "Andrews smart handheld e palm Q-- Yinlips flagship product YDPG18, top speed has been listed since last year, achieved very good sales performance in the international market, to seize the time to market, to catch up with Sony PSVITA time to market, YDPG18 new design mold, flat design to enjoy a smooth and comfortable handling experience, it also supports HDMI HD output, follow-up to upgrade the multi-point capacitive touch screen, four-hyun color fashion shell, to give you a more upscale feel .

The YDPG18 hardware to maintain the Yinlips e charge of the Q series of consistent superior performance, all-wise A10 framework 512DDRIII memory, run the big game, but also travel more than tough, YDPG18 ultra-high frequency up to 1.5G tablet performance testing software CPU performance of MEMORY chip test YDPG18 performance far ahead, beyond the A8, A9 as the core of all consoles.

Post a new topic