Author Topic: Warning!! RevK101 fraudulent  (Read 2749 times)

singapura (OP)

Warning!! RevK101 fraudulent
« on: March 07, 2016, 12:31:10 am »
Just a warning. http://www.k1gbasp.com/ is a fraudulent site. I ordered a GBA clone from them and they have been holding out since August last year. First they claimed they didn't have stock, then they "suddenly" found one specimen which they claim they sent to my address, although they omitted my apartment number. That would mean that it was returned to their warehouse (which strangely enough is in the Netherlands?). In January they said they were waiting for the package to return and now the are totally silent. They refuse to send me one and the reclaim period for PayPal has conveniently passed. I have filed a police report and will claim directly from the credit card company but in the mean time, don't order from this outfit!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:33:43 am by singapura »
"If you're gonna play the Gameboy. You gotta learn to play it right" - Kenny Rogers

Gameboy - Gameboy Color - Gameboy Advance -  Gameboy Pocket - NDS - PSP - JXD S601 - JXD S5110 - Atari 2600 - SNES - Megadrive - Xbox - Dreamcast - Xbox360 - PSVita

LordDavon

Re: Warning!! RevK101 fraudulent
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 02:25:35 am »
They have a facebook page here, in case you want to try warning people there: https://www.facebook.com/revok101/

yoshi41

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 05:08:06 am »
I ordered several devices from them (K1GBA,Revo,Revo+). I always got what I ordered (sometimes I waited a couple of months). No such problems and great clones btw.
Emulator packs and fact sheets for Wiz, Caanoo, Dingoo and Pandora.

jamesensor

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 02:04:52 am »
Waited for... months? Seriously guys?  ::)
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

10basetom

• tohodo.com
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 03:16:51 pm »
I preordered a Revo awhile back and eventually received it. Going in I knew it was gonna be a long wait because it was stated so on their preorder page (and it's what you'd expect from the small guys). They've been in the business for a long time supplying gear to hardcore retrogamers, so if they were fraudulent I'd expect to hear about it a long time ago.

Sent from my 304SH using Tapatalk

Post a new topic