Author Topic: SNAIL W3D ALREADY IN STOCK?!  (Read 27599 times)

Leaderbell (OP)

Re: SNAIL W3D ALREADY IN STOCK?!
« Reply #270 on: September 20, 2017, 08:49:54 pm »
W3D is no longer in stock (OYE Shop). I think is finally dead and will die without having one. It was never worthy with that price. Now i'm waiting for the PGS (Q1 of 2018). I always keep in touch with them and I will have good news in the next days.

DroidX2

« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2017, 03:35:12 pm »
Ohhh, yeah, W3D is gone. In comes the Snail I7!

As for PGS, that device is no longer a phone, or an Android device. Its just another mobile Windows 10 device now.

Leaderbell (OP)

« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2017, 03:12:27 pm »
Ohhh, yeah, W3D is gone. In comes the Snail I7!

As for PGS, that device is no longer a phone, or an Android device. Its just another mobile Windows 10 device now.

Yeah, i noticed that about PGS, sadly. Don't like the i7 form factor, it doesn't have L2/R2, Start/Select, slider sticks... but something nobody talks about it is that doesn't have even the MicroSD Slot. W3D was the one and only that had 3 dedicated slots instead that hybrid feature of the rest.

DroidX2

« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2017, 06:48:59 pm »
Yeah, I've been reading about that lately. It's weird indeed, considering this is a gaming phone, expandable storage should be a standard. But to me, the only issue was the phone support in the US. The I7 seems to only support the same bands the W3D supported, which isn't much here in the US. It's really the only reason I sold the W3D. Aside from that, the device was great!

The W3D did have an issue with saving to the SD Card, so maybe Snail couldn't figure it out and just omitted the whole thing.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic