• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: So what is the next device to keep an eye on?  (Read 4721 times)

Element20Three (OP)

So what is the next device to keep an eye on?
« on: March 10, 2017, 08:02:45 pm »
I've been out of the loop for about 6 months and was wondering what upcoming emulation devices people are excited about. I browsed around the forum but it seems like the gpd xd is still king. Thoughts? :)

Skelton-retired

Re: So what is the next device to keep an eye on?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 08:07:33 pm »
For emulation the GPDWIN is now the king, but is not Android. In Android the GPD XD is for me the best device (not in performance), but price/performance/comfortaibilty is my favorite in Android (other people prefer 7 inch devices though but I prefer 5 inch)
Retired

Element20Three (OP)

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 08:13:50 pm »
Yeah the gpd xd is a fantastic device when it works. Had to send it back once already and may have to send it back again due to the screen burning out after trying to charge it using my PC's usb. May just purchase another one if there is nothing else awesome coming out in the near future.

kristianity77

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 11:44:03 pm »
I ditched off all Android devices and believe it or not I actually went with a new 3ds.  Easy to hack which gives you perfect access to 3de titles as well as ds games. The virtual console is also now easy to load games up with which grants perfect Nintendo emulation of gba, snes, gb, gbc and master system. Retroarch (via the 800mhz mode of the new 3ds) is more than enough grunt to cover other consoles like the Genesis, PC engine and old school Mame. All you are really missing at this point is consoles like dream cast and PSP. It really is an all round device for emulation these days.
Gaming Stuff owned:

PSVITA (OLED) with 64GB
PS4

Jutleys

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 11:32:54 pm »
How about Gemini PDA.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic