• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: recommend me a good android handheld console  (Read 5070 times)

pissaman123 (OP)

recommend me a good android handheld console
« on: June 19, 2016, 02:09:33 pm »
in this time.. im searching a console below 50$... im interested in buying Tlex Ulike.. but if u guys got an good console please tell me .. only below 50$ consoles... please tell me some consoles asap :-* :-* :-*

­

Re: recommend me a good android handheld console
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 04:09:17 pm »
http://boards.dingoonity.org/other-game-systems/please-recommend-me-an-android-device/

If $50 is a hard limit, I still recommend buying a game controller of your choice and this:
http://en.efox-shop.com/blackview-a5-mtk6580-13ghz-quad-core-45-zoll-ips-fwvga-bildschirm-android-60-3g-smartphone-g-305274

Which is underpowered, has a low resolution screen (which is great for emulation, however) and a not-that-great battery.
Better than everything else you might find, though.

siegel17701

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 12:41:56 am »
I am always looking for a cheap device for my kids. The love my GPD Q9, which is the best/cheapest you will find. Or you can get one of those preloaded emulator only devices. You will not find anything for under $100. Unless you get lucky on eBay

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

pissaman123 (OP)

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 09:51:23 am »
http://boards.dingoonity.org/other-game-systems/please-recommend-me-an-android-device/

If $50 is a hard limit, I still recommend buying a game controller of your choice and this:
http://en.efox-shop.com/blackview-a5-mtk6580-13ghz-quad-core-45-zoll-ips-fwvga-bildschirm-android-60-3g-smartphone-g-305274

Which is underpowered, has a low resolution screen (which is great for emulation, however) and a not-that-great battery.
Better than everything else you might find, though.
NOT INTEREsTED IN PHONE

pissaman123 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 09:52:01 am »
I am always looking for a cheap device for my kids. The love my GPD Q9, which is the best/cheapest you will find. Or you can get one of those preloaded emulator only devices. You will not find anything for under $100. Unless you get lucky on eBay

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
its a tab. i dont like  tabs

­

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 12:01:16 pm »
NOT INTEREsTED IN PHONE
THEN DON'T INSERT A SIM CARD.

Having a hard price limit really narrows down your options. Any Android handheld you can get for $50 is going to be extremely underpowered compared to the (single) phone I found that fits your specs, and that is already underpowered compared to other Android handhelds and phones. So it's either getting an old handheld, like the JXD S602:
http://www.willgoo.com/jxd-s602-android-40-retro-handheld-multiplaying-4gb-p-275.html
Or getting a phone and a controller.

Or changing your parameters. Your choice.

pissaman123 (OP)

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 12:23:34 pm »
NOT INTEREsTED IN PHONE
THEN DON'T INSERT A SIM CARD.

Having a hard price limit really narrows down your options. Any Android handheld you can get for $50 is going to be extremely underpowered compared to the (single) phone I found that fits your specs, and that is already underpowered compared to other Android handhelds and phones. So it's either getting an old handheld, like the JXD S602:
http://www.willgoo.com/jxd-s602-android-40-retro-handheld-multiplaying-4gb-p-275.html
Or getting a phone and a controller.

Or changing your parameters. Your choice.
no phone.. on willgoo all iteams are sold out.. vhere i can buy other gaming consoles..any shop...

logseman

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 02:07:24 pm »
Dude, you could at least say thank you.

xdplus fanatic-oopsy

• * AKA Dreamesper
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 02:22:04 pm »
You can probably buy a used Dingoo A320 off of ebay. Although it's not Android (Opendingux), it is a derivative of Linux regardless.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:02:11 am by vetran »

­

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 12:28:56 am »
The Dingoo is nice and was innovative at its time, but it doesn't live up to modern standards. It can't run anything more intensive than a SNES game, and it lacks support for any modern games (being a proprietary system and all).

I still hold my opinion that you can get the best bang-for-buck by buying a cheap phone and a controller. Even if in a couple of years you aren't satisfied with that phone anymore and want to emulate, let's say, GameCube titles - you can still transfer the controller you have, and you'll have basically the same experience. It just makes financial sense, seeing as Android consoles are very expensive compared to phones because they target a niche market, and an Android console will probably be outdated within 3 years anyhow.

HercTNT

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 06:47:28 am »
in this time.. im searching a console below 50$... im interested in buying Tlex Ulike.. but if u guys got an good console please tell me .. only below 50$ consoles... please tell me some consoles asap :-* :-* :-*

I wish i could recommend something as I myself have been looking for a quality sub $50 device. However, I can tell you be careful with the Tlex Ulike. Maybe i just got a bad one, but it was the worst POS I have ever seen. Half the buttons doubled as android home and back buttons and could not be remapped. This made any emulator that needed more than one button unplayable. Plastic was extremely thin and device back plate would not even snap shut exposing internals. I wanted it to be good so badly. Its not.

pissaman123 (OP)

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 07:35:22 am »

I wish i could recommend something as I myself have been looking for a quality sub $50 device. However, I can tell you be careful with the Tlex Ulike. Maybe i just got a bad one, but it was the worst POS I have ever seen. Half the buttons doubled as android home and back buttons and could not be remapped. This made any emulator that needed more than one button unplayable. Plastic was extremely thin and device back plate would not even snap shut exposing internals. I wanted it to be good so badly. Its not.
so u mean it just a trash?? from which u bought it??and can u send me some pictures in ur hand tlex ulike?is it screen is small?

Post a new topic