• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: New Android Console: FUZE Tomahawk F1  (Read 4753 times)

darkhazuki (OP)

New Android Console: FUZE Tomahawk F1
« on: May 11, 2016, 05:59:45 pm »
Oficial Site: http://www.fuzegame.com/#home
News About Him: https://zhugeex.com/2016/05/fuze-launches-tomahawk-f1-a-console-for-china/
Console Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNCybFdsV8
A total of 76 games are planned to launch this year on the new console: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9U0RX04Rd0

Specifications:
? Sistema operacional: Fuze OS (Android) + Open GL 4.4 & Open GL ES 3.1
? Processador: NVidia Tegra K1 (4 Core A15 @ 2.2GHz)
? V?deo: Nvidia Kepler @ 852MHz (325GLOPS)
? RAM: 4GB DDR3 @ 933MHz
? HD: 32GB (500GB na vers?o Elite)
? Portas: HDMI, USB 3.0 e Ethernet

No need to say more ! An island with a hardware and a very promising promise : Enter officially to compete in the market of video games and will receive direct ports of many games released for consoles.
Estimated price: $138 (899 Yuan)

Hi from Brazil  ;D
Shenmue is the Best Game EVER of the World.
End of Discussion!

AVahne

Re: New Android Console: FUZE Tomahawk F1
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 04:24:38 am »
Seems like yet another Android box pretending to be a major console. Also that list of games looks incredibly fake, with some of these I highly doubt are being ported like Dynasty Warriors and Neptune.
The only credible thing I can see there are the Inafune games, since it seems this company will be publishing his newest game.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:36:44 am by AVahne »

darkhazuki (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 01:43:31 pm »
False assure you it is not because he found in pre sale on some websites .
Shenmue is the Best Game EVER of the World.
End of Discussion!

sadgasm

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 09:44:03 am »
I want a low budget Kodi - Box with is capable of:
-Playing the common emulators (up to PS1 and N64)
-Using Kodi in general
-Using Netflix in 1080p

Unfortunately the Raspberry Pi is not capable of using Netflix with 1080p. The most commen Android boxes which support Netflix on HD are either to expensive for me or not officially available in Germany, where I live.

Therefore this console seems pretty interesting to me. Therefore I have the following questions:
-Is the release date already anounced?
-Where can I buy the console?
-If the Fuze controllers aren't that good, is it possible to either use Playstation 3 or the 8BitDo controllers?
-Will it be possible to install Kodi on the console and use this as my main frontend?
-Will it be possible to use Netflix in HD (maybe if I use a custom ROM)?
-Since 500GB will not be enough to store my music, pictures and videos. Is it possible to buy the leight version and directly put a bigger harddrive in it or does only the elite version has space for a hard drive?

___

If there another Android box / console which already meets my needs (and maybe has a nice design of a home console)?
Handhelds:
Game Boy Classic, Game Boy Advance SP Classic NES Edition + EZ Flash IV, Nintendo DSLite + M4i Gold, PSP 1001, Big Ben Gametab One

Consoles:
Nintendo Super Enterteinment System, Nintendo Wii with Homebrew Channel, Sony Playstation 1, Sony Playstation 2, Sony Playstation 3

jamesensor

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 09:34:35 pm »
Must be cousin to Warchief, another console spoken here too lol
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

Miles Wolf

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 02:04:17 am »
Another super powerfull machine that at the end of the day will be only to play mediocre Android games.

If you want a console, buy a real console, don't waste your money on a product that will disappoint you (as console, I repeat).

eragon2890

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 09:04:52 pm »

eragon2890

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 09:06:45 pm »
Another super powerfull machine that at the end of the day will be only to play mediocre Android games.

If you want a console, buy a real console, don't waste your money on a product that will disappoint you (as console, I repeat).

Not really in this case. Look at the list of games they have deals to be ported at the end of the link I just shared. Quite some nice names in between!

For example:

Hyperdimension neptunia

hawken

blazblue chronophantasmia

astebreed

grid autosport

and many more!

EDIT: apparently also saints row 4, for example.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 09:11:02 pm by eragon2890 »

AVahne

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 09:45:43 pm »
Anyone can make claims of what they'll have ported to their Android consoles, especially if they're a relatively unknown CHINESE device maker who desperately needs to sell their system by any means necessary.
Hell, even NVIDIA makes a hell of a lot of promises of game ports to all their Shield devices all the time, and it's only ever about 20% of the games they announce gets ported. And this is a company that has a ton of money and resources to get make these Android ports a reality. What makes you think this Chinese company can convince such a huge list of devs and publishers to port their games to Android, especially when it's most likely going to be exclusive to just ONE Android device.
For me, the biggest red flag was Neptunia. Why would Idea Factory waste resources porting to just one Android device when China already has access to the game on Vita (and by now most likely PC as well).

Seriously did no one ever stop to wonder how legitimate this list is? Honestly the only games I know they'll likely guaranteed to have are Inafune's games since they'll be publishing his new one anyway and because I believe his games will be available on Android as well.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 09:47:55 pm by AVahne »

redlemon

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 10:21:04 pm »

For me, the biggest red flag was Neptunia. Why would Idea Factory waste resources porting to just one Android device when China already has access to the game on Vita (and by now most likely PC as well).

I'm pretty sure Neptunia's PC port uses openGL so it probably not that hard a port to android.

eragon2890

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 11:40:46 pm »

I'm pretty sure Neptunia's PC port uses openGL so it probably not that hard a port to android.

In fact, that's not even relevant, since the vita uses opengl. And a unix operating system. Heck, any android/vita game made in unity is practically cross-platform by default if devs want it, but that's not the case here I guess. Anyway, the vita uses opengl and has an mobile SOC, so it will be RIDICULOUSLY easy to port to android, especially since:

- they only have to make it work on one device

and

- the device is many, many times more powerfull then the original, so they can make it horribly unoptimized and dirty and it will still run great.

AVahne

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 04:39:21 pm »
Even if its easier to port the Vita version, again what is the incentive here to actually do it?

eragon2890

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 11:04:31 pm »
Even if its easier to port the Vita version, again what is the incentive here to actually do it?

A market of one billion potential customers for what amounts to virtually no development work?

Post a new topic