• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Much W1 Google Play Services has stopped  (Read 2740 times)

kamuro987 (OP)

Much W1 Google Play Services has stopped
« on: March 26, 2016, 10:30:19 am »
Hi, I'm an Italian Much W1 user and i have some problems with this device:

Has I use Maps or any Google App the device will go in a loop "google play services has stopped" press ok and after some seconds it repeat.
It happen even when I put it under charge.

That was going with the 5.6.24 snail stock (that haven't even the alarm clock preistalled, why?!)

Flashing the 78 dian firmware solved the issue about alarm clock missing and message after put in charge, but when i use some apps as maps or turn oin the gps the notice f play services appear.. T.T

DroidX2

Re: Much W1 Google Play Services has stopped
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 05:59:20 pm »
This trick worked for me. Go into SETTINGS, then APPS, scroll over to ALL, then scroll through the apps to the actual SETTINGS app. Once opened, there is a setting ticked called "restrictions RTC sychronization alignment, more power"

Un-tick that setting.

Turn on your location services and turn on WIFI/MOBILE LOCATION. Hopefully, you stop receiving the message.

I was getting the message when I received a call, after a call, plugging up to the charger, unplugging from the charger, and every 10 seconds when I turned on WIFI/MOBILE Location. Very irritating.

Good luck!

DroidX2

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 06:00:25 pm »
By the way, I am on SNAIL 5.6.24 ROM.

kamuro987 (OP)

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 11:40:41 am »
It continuesdi to show the pop up..I have to try on snail rom setting maybe.. :S

DroidX2

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 06:47:40 pm »
Try also removing the feature from Google Play Services, and any other essential Google App, like Gmail, Play Store, etc.

lovemakerz

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 03:50:46 pm »
It continuesdi to show the pop up..I have to try on snail rom setting maybe.. :S

Hi, For error Google service in the W1, Just go to " Option " and " Battery " Disable  " Restriction wakelock power saving mode "

And ALL is good after that  ;)

Post a new topic