Author Topic: Shenzhen Dingoo Digital is at it again...  (Read 20441 times)

hi-ban

Re: Shenzhen Dingoo Digital is at it again...
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2010, 06:35:55 am »
anyway, ddragonss:

you will agree with everyone that this flame war has already gone too far. it's better for everyone just to stay calm. there is no "fake" dingoo. both manufacturers are valid.

i also don't like the a330. let's see what dingoo digital will release in the upcoming months. i hope it will be a "real" improvement.

if people call you "idiot", "dumb" etc... just don't go down to their level. always try to be as diplomatic as possible.
remember everyone has his "valid" point of view: you, me, DD, and everyone else.

ddragoonss

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2010, 07:05:05 am »
there is no "fake" dingoo. both manufacturers are valid.
"Fake"
Fake-dingoos do almost(homebrew problems) the same thing the original dingoos does, as the fake nes I have here do the same exact thing the original NES(even cartridges he can accept) but still it's fake.
Fake is not about do or not to do the same thing, is about steal other company/people name, work and/or trademark and try to earn something with this without the agreement from the original creator.

So yeah, there has fake dingoos, if he does the same thing the original is other matter, but this is fake.

-------------------

Valid is a really unconclusive word, valid for what exactly?
Valid to the persons who don't care about it, of course.
But not valid to persons who do cares about give money to a company who stealed the work of other.

always try to be as diplomatic as possible.
I will keep being.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 07:16:22 am by ddragoonss »

ricsi

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2010, 10:18:43 am »
I'm very interested what happen in the Backstages, be about dingoo or any other thing.

But I am not the zealot here, just look back in ALL the threadS

I think the focus here is a technical one.
So we should focus technical facts.

Gossip is OK here in the rumour mill.
(as long as it has some new info, and not rechewing the same things over and over again)

But you know the old saying:
"The cleverer give in"

So best thing is to have a de-escalation strategy.
If somebody calls you an idiot, you need not answer.
We can all see the thread leading to the post, and see what both sides have written, and we can make our own judgement.

In my point of view the dingoo tech a330 is a good thing, because it gives you more choice.
You have 2 housings, 2 (very similar;) featuresets and 2 pricepoints.
Choose what you like better.

If dingoo digital comes also up with an improved a320 - GREAT ... even more choice!!

So please everybody (including myself) deescalate, count to 10 before answering (and in that time think what new info/viewpoint you can provide in your answer.)
If there is no contribution, there is no need to answer ;)

Azm0deus

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2010, 01:18:03 pm »

In my point of view the dingoo tech a330 is a good thing, because it gives you more choice.

If dingoo digital comes also up with an improved a320 - GREAT ... even more choice!!

That's what I think on this subject too. A330 can't be a bad thing. Maybe we had higher expectations, but in the end of the day we have another compatible product, with a new housing and it is slightly better (on the other hand slightly more expensive too). So let people do their choices, with the info provided until now. If dingoo digital will release a new console, well... better for us... even more choice.

SiENcE

• Crank Gaming (Dingux Apps)
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2010, 04:25:45 pm »

That's what I think on this subject too. A330 can't be a bad thing. Maybe we had higher expectations, but in the end of the day we have another compatible product, with a new housing and it is slightly better (on the other hand slightly more expensive too). So let people do their choices, with the info provided until now. If dingoo digital will release a new console, well... better for us... even more choice.

100 ACK!

mrdomino

« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2010, 06:30:34 pm »
I wonder whether either company really has the ability to produce a significant upgrade.. isn't the A320 ultimately based on a Gemei product, and Gemei just sold the designs to Dingoo? so wouldn't it be the case that the real engineers are not with either Dingoo Tech or Dingoo Digital, but Gemei?

Nabor

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2010, 10:55:06 pm »
Sorry for not contributing with anything new, but this level of discussion doesnt help anybody, it just scare people away.
Im new here, reading the forum in the wait of my dingoo (im from chile and it takes long from chine, and seeing people offending each other (really often on the internet btw) is really discouraging. I saw this forum as a community, when researching about the dingoo, and its sad to read this.

So my advice its try to keep the conversation based on facts, not on moral judgements (both "sides" have failed here)

And about my opinion, for what I have learned buying from china, there are not to many original ideas, dingoo its an awesome product but not original at all. The only thing that worries me its that one company closes cause legal issues (i doubt it, none of them could "win" anything at a international tribunal, and I wouldnt keep my hopes on the chinese legislation for intelectual property issues)

Soooooooo, lets see what happens next, and dont keep your expectations too high on any of the companies, i'll just enjoy my dingoo when arrives and forget about this topic (wont buy an a330 already bought an a320), and if a can contribute coding.

This is way too long so, Hi im new, i'll stick arround the forums, bye.

Post a new topic