Author Topic: Did Justin took our money and ran ?  (Read 8028 times)

fosamax (OP)

Did Justin took our money and ran ?
« on: February 08, 2014, 11:25:27 pm »
A legitimate question since most european KS backers never got their zeros and since Justin Barwick didn't neither connect to KS since january 16 nor did he reply to email or PM.
As this is the rumor mill, what do you think of all that mess ? Where is Justin ? Be creative and at least make me laugh !

zear

Re: Did Justin took our money and ran ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 12:20:23 am »
No he didn't.
There's a KS update brewing, but give it few days.

Game Dude

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 03:11:40 am »
It's weird that the GCW Zero is an American product, but is more popular in Europe. I have nothing against Europeans and I just thought that it was ironic.

BTW, zear do you remember the brand of the controller you used in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izSuKfoh8wE

I like it for some strange reason.

darth_llamah

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 07:56:19 pm »
BTW, zear do you remember the brand of the controller you used in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izSuKfoh8wE

I like it for some strange reason.
It's Tracer (most likely this model comes also under different chinese brand names)

surfi80

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 05:48:24 pm »
April 2014 and KS Europeans remain without its zero  :'(
play with the best? die like the rest!

http://www.elotrolado.net/wiki/PS_VITA_Usuarios_EoL

SuperMarcoVer

Did Justin took our money and ran ?
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 07:00:31 pm »
Also here. Never got my kickstarter GCW. I did recieve the SE model. I wish they told us how many they still have to send. Shouldn't be so hard to tell us.

It's a great device that became a victim of it's succes. Hopefully all the things that it's capable of will be there in future updates. Don't give up on the GCW-0!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:04:59 pm by SuperMarcoVer »

Wild Penguin

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 08:21:11 am »
I guess I'm one of the lucky Europeans - got my KS GCW Zero way back in December to Finland. Though, I never got a tracking number nor a notification it was sent, so I was quite surprised when I got the notification from customs. So there could have be some improvement here (shipping something without any notification overseas is not wise!). I didn't give any feedback to the project / Justin for this, although I did think about dropping an email (maybe I should have, but I thought their email is already full with other requests, and I got my console, so...)

I believe it's probably due to few people running the (HW) project with Justin - and some of the updates at KS do give a reason why things haven't been moving so swiftly as the should have.

That doesn't give any backers their console, though. Still I hope everyone will get it eventually, and also hope thing will sort out for Justin (and the whole KS project) - I doubt he did this on purpose!

EDIT: typos
My Hocoslamfy highscore: 107. Also try Freedroid for GCW0!

Kouen Hasuki

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 03:41:14 pm »
Justin is still around but is very busy since dealing with GCW stuff is done in his time off from his job.

I would have to say its quite possible he bit off more than he could chew but I still have faith he is working on the situation as best as he can

Post a new topic