Author Topic: If you were stuck on an island...  (Read 11981 times)

syleo1

Re: If you were stuck on an island...
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 10:18:12 pm »

It's a very hard choice... arf... ;-)

Finally I'll choose the "N64", with 5 games:
- Army Men Sarge Heroes 1 (still a pleasure to do it again and again...)
- Bomberman 64 (regretable to be alone but I can't let this game away.)
- Mahjong 64 (got time to learn how to play that classic game... ahahah)
- Mario Golf 64 (should be fresh to shot a hole before going to swim in the sea... ;-))
- Virtual Chess 64 (the most durable in a lonely island to keep reflexion alive !)
Luv retro games, luv retro gaming consoles...

gamefreak_joey

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 11:08:55 pm »
SNES - FF III , IV , V, VI, CT   8)
but if I'm stuck on the same island as you and Turkish and you guys will let me visit your huts (or we could meet at the bar  8)) and let me play your games, I'd bring my Game Boy Color with Final Fantasy Legend 2, Beatmania GB GatchaMix2, and Pop'n Music GB Animation Melody. Then I'd have Secret of Mana and Super Bomberman 2 (with Super Multitap, of course) for when I visit my SNES-owning neighbors  :P

I feel a scene from The Lord of The Flies coming on.

Trevor Belomont

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 08:30:46 pm »
Haha!

Yes, who has the conch?

He who has the conch, has the control...

Until he gets bashed in the face by a beach rock...
Haha!!

I'd like to change my picks.
I would take a frontlit GBC with rechargeable AA batteries, the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons and Ages, Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil Gaiden (wich i still haven't beat...).

MightyJAK

• My tumblr
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 03:07:27 pm »
My machines:
GBC,GBA,GBA SP,NDS,NGPC,Panasonic FZ-10 3DO,NES,Sega Nomad,Sega CDX w/Power Base Converter,PS1,PS2,PS3,Saturn,Dreamcast,PC (Win 98, XP, 7),Dingoo A320,Dingoo A330,Gemei A330,LetCool N350JP,PAP-GAMETA,GCW-Zero SE,Kyocera Rise,2DS,GP2X-F100,GPD G7,JXD 100,JXD A1000,JXD A3300,JXD F3000,JXD V5000,JXD S7300B,Hyperkin SupaBoy

Currently playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call (2DS)

foleyjo

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 01:46:05 pm »
Computer = Commodore 64
When not playing games you could spend time learning how to programme the thing to make music to listen to and draw pictures.

Games
Batman The Movie - Don't know why but I have played this game the most and never get bored of it.
Little Computer People - I can pretend I have a real friend to chat to in my computer.
Shoot Em Up Construction Kit - 5 games built in and the opportunity to make more.
Captain Blood - Elite would probably be a better choice but I'm not a fan of elite. Just something that I can spend a lot of time on feeling like I am doing something.
Rollaround - Not only do you have a mind taxing puzzle game but you also have invade a load to play while it is loading.

So with my choices I have 11 games for the price of 5 + the ability to make more. A kind of companion and his dog.  The ability to pass the time doing more than playing games. Could even write a diary or a novel

Melquiades

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 09:49:05 am »
If this is considered retro: Gemei A330 with KOF 98, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Garou MOW, RB Fatal Fury Special, and GBA Fire Emblem.

If that is cheating: Dreamcast (with arcade stick), Capcom Vs SNK 2, KOF 98, Sturmwind, Resident Evil 2 and Daytona USA. If I take that to an island I would probably sink the ship myself!

jamesensor

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2014, 04:21:41 pm »
If I had to sentence my enemy to an island with a console & game that would be...?

Atari with E.T.
or a cheap PC with Big Rigs Over the Road.
Ds with Pet games.

PUNISHMENT!  >:(
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

deBeauharnais

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 10:04:50 am »
I can imagine a worst sentence.
Crysis, Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite on a 2001 computer with windows XP and a 512 Mo RAM

Drem

• Russian Android/Dingo/GCW/gaming gadgets blog
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2014, 09:19:22 am »
I think that as last "kiss goodbye" gift for my enemy on his sentence on uninhabited island I will send a cheap tablet with external solar batteries, with removed cellular/connectivity modules and with only one app installed - something like Robinson, the game about man on desert island, so he would have a dilemma should he struggle to survive in this or in that reality.

eomund

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2014, 04:54:02 pm »
Always been partial to the N64.
Super Mario 64 (Still play and don't get bored of it)
Star Fox 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye 64
Bomberman 64

I would replace bomberman 64 with Mario Kart 64 if I had a playmate, but if not, bomberman is better as a single player than the other.

As far as punishment games.....
Superman 64 anyone???

thefifthgiant

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:42 am »
Always been partial to the N64.

same here, it was what I grew up on:

-Ogre Battle 64
-The New Tetris
-Zelda: Majora's Mask
-F-Zero X
-Super Smash Bros.

jamesensor

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 04:21:54 pm »
Superman 64 is like E.T. with a cape!  ;D
PSP 3000 | PSP Go | Ps 2 | Xbox Original | Ireadygo Much i5 | Aurora II | Pipo w2f | Tonsmart Vega S-89h | Lenovo K3 Note | Tronsmart Draco H3 | Raspberry Pi 2

BensJammin

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2014, 06:04:26 pm »
ET is actually quite a good game once you learn how to play it. It's just damn hard but needs to be coz its so basic. I'm about to stick a spare copy on eBay

Anyway, my system would be a 3do with Gex, Need for Speed, Total Eclipse, Road Rash (best version ever) and Theme Park. I love my 3DO

zhongtiao1

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2014, 09:22:26 pm »
Super A' can, son of evil, sango fighter, super Taiwanese baseball, speedy dragon, and Formosa duel

kpip99

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2015, 05:10:23 am »
Snes

Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past
FF II
FF III

OR

Turbografx 16

Splatterhouse
Neutopia
Neutopia 2
Bonks Adventure
Bonks Revenge

quasist

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 08:43:28 am »
Something like P1-2 with:
Daggerfall
Terminator: Future Shock
Nethack
Duke Nukem 3D (of cource, standart package with build.exe and tilearts editor)

and turbo/borland pascal

Game Dude

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2015, 05:59:27 am »
I would bring a SNES with Super Mario World, EarthBound, Kirby SuperStars, Yoshi's Island and Tetris/Dr. Mario.
I didn't grow up with an SNES, but I really like those titles.

foleyjo

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2015, 06:29:27 pm »
If I was going to punish someone I'd give them a game with a bug that prevents completion. (like the original Jet Set Willy release) Then they would be driven to madness as they spend their days become and expert at every level but never actually getting to the end

Jayson

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 04:20:02 pm »
Sorry to revive an old topic, buuuuuuuuuuuut:

Super Nintendo - Preferably one of the ones that looks all yellowed.

Earthbound
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 3/6
Super Mario World.

I thought heavily about switching Super Mario World for Harvest Moon or Kirby Super Star, but... I do think Mario World is THAT good. Also, A Link To The Past isn't on my list. It's a great game and all, but usually once I get about halfway into the dark world, I lose interest.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:29:52 pm by Jayson »
Do you know where I can find some sailors?

Girl

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2015, 04:47:21 pm »
If you were stuck on an island and you only had the choice of (1) retro-Videogame system, and only FIVE (5) games for it, which system and 5 games would it be...?

lol oh my god this is not easy ! ok whoever makes a list of their 5 choices has to think ultra efficient and should choose things from all different genres

i will try, umm wait Playstation 2 probably doesn't count as "retro" so i guess Playstation 1

1) Spyro The Dragon
2) Twisted Metal 2
3) Need For Speed 4
4) Ace Combat 3
5) Suikoden 2

that isn't like in a favorites order, WAIT let me make one for super nintendo just in case playstation 1 doesn't count as "retro"

1) Puzzle Bobble
2) Mario Kart
3) Zelda
4) Super Double Dragon
5) Mario World

i might change the lists since i was multitasking when i made them but anyways
i'm cheating on my PSPs

Post a new topic