Author Topic: MP5 PSP PERLINTA PLT-097  (Read 2328 times)

darkhazuki (OP)

MP5 PSP PERLINTA PLT-097
« on: June 19, 2016, 06:31:05 pm »
Has anyone heard of this device? Have a good emulation ?

I found this single video which shows the device quickly and apparently very good and cheap
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xdp6h2mWAY

They would have more information about him and his performance in emulation ? From the little I researched only found positive reviews of it.

For those interested in buying and see views on it : http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4-3-Inch-Ultra-Thin-8G-Built-In-Memory-Video-Game-Console-MP5-Music-Player-White/32666452003.html

Thank you all.  :)
Shenmue is the Best Game EVER of the World.
End of Discussion!

Pardue

• GamingGems
Re: MP5 PSP PERLINTA PLT-097
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 08:14:54 am »
It's sold under a million different names. I bought one called the Subor S10000A but it is the exact same thing.

Here's my review:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoXc9svmgM0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoXc9svmgM0</a>

darkhazuki (OP)

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 04:11:09 pm »
There are thousands of clones of this type but the difference is in the quality emulation of each model and the reviews I saw this device it excellent way of emulating the promised platforms.
End of Discussion!

indstr

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 08:40:38 pm »
This thing looks pretty good, and at a good price!

Don't you have to buy in bulk from aliexpress though? Is there anywhere that sells these in individual units?
PGS: Let the trainwreck continue to unfold.

indstr

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 08:41:48 pm »
This thing looks pretty good, and at a good price!

Don't you have to buy in bulk from aliexpress though? Is there anywhere that sells these in individual units?

Answered my own questions, I found a few sites with it in foreign currency, and also on ebay for $40:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-3-inch-8G-built-in-memory-vedio-game-Console-ultra-thin-MP5-Game-player-Black-/221847663167

darkhazuki (OP)

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 02:03:50 am »
On own Link that indicated it is sold for $ 25.50 each individual piece . About the product I found this announcement which has more than 1,700 comments from customers and virtually all of them show very pleased with the quality of this product: http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4-3-inch-TFT-screen-8G-built-in-memory-vedio-game-Console-ultra-thin-MP5-Game/32466061508.html
Take a look at the qualifications of users, many of them put up photo of the product in operation.

End of Discussion!

indstr

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 09:50:15 pm »
On own Link that indicated it is sold for $ 25.50 each individual piece . About the product I found this announcement which has more than 1,700 comments from customers and virtually all of them show very pleased with the quality of this product: http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4-3-inch-TFT-screen-8G-built-in-memory-vedio-game-Console-ultra-thin-MP5-Game/32466061508.html
Take a look at the qualifications of users, many of them put up photo of the product in operation.

Very cool, is there an English version of that site though?

chip

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 02:58:30 pm »
Is there a full list of systems this thing will emulate?

darkhazuki (OP)

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:32 pm »
According to the announcement it emulates CPS1 , NES,SNES,GBA and NEO GEO
But I have my doubts about it because the comments had a user who posted a picture of the product running a Master System game so just getting on hands and testing to make sure of what exactly it runs since there is not much information about it on the internet .

End of Discussion!

Pardue

• GamingGems
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 08:09:27 pm »
SMS is understandable because of lot of Genesis emulators also do that as well since the SMS hardware is already in the Genesis. That's why the Power Base Converter is mostly a pass through device. Check GameGear roms, I wouldn't be surprised if those work too.

Another thing I wouldn't be surprised to see- check if PS1 works. Let us know.

XC-3730C

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 05:44:17 am »
 Are the dimensions on this the same as a PSP (I wouldn't mind using some PSP covers or skins) ? Can it play PSX and N64? Also, one picture shows round fire buttons, and another shows triangle fire buttons. Which is it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

chip

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 03:07:23 pm »
But I have my doubts about it because the comments had a user who posted a picture of the product running a Master System game so just getting on hands and testing to make sure of what exactly it runs since there is not much information about it on the internet .

I ask because some of these sketchy handhelds have undocumented capabilities.  If this really can do SMS/PSX/TG16 in addition to what they claim, and saves actually work on all systems, it would be a no-brainer to pick one up.

darkhazuki (OP)

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 03:39:33 pm »

I ask because some of these sketchy handhelds have undocumented capabilities.  If this really can do SMS/PSX/TG16 in addition to what they claim, and saves actually work on all systems, it would be a no-brainer to pick one up.

It makes sense because I've done several other MP5 emulate beyond the promised, the big problem of these devices is the performance in emulation mainly with Super Nintendo and Mega Drive but I only saw praise for the emulation of these device so I thought curious and bought one to try it seems to be something good and very cheap .
End of Discussion!

XC-3730C

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 06:06:43 pm »
Can someone comment on how well it does with SNES, Neo Geo, Gameboy Advance, arcade, and PSX?

darkhazuki (OP)

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 01:20:23 am »
Are the dimensions on this the same as a PSP (I wouldn't mind using some PSP covers or skins) ? Can it play PSX and N64? Also, one picture shows round fire buttons, and another shows triangle fire buttons. Which is it?

According to the product description that product does not emulate PlayStation or Nintendo 64 .
End of Discussion!

Post a new topic
Post a new topic