You could try the Ockel Sirius A, which has a 6-inch screen. Only problem is that it's EXTREMELY overpriced and isn't out yet..
Im at least adding the link:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ockel-sirius-a-the-world-s-most-versatile-mini-pc-mobile-design--2#/
- yeah its overpriced for some quad Atom,8 GB RAM + decent 128 GB eMMC,
- i wonder why they dont use some AMD APU as SmachZ? It would be probably better for price and gaming
- case form factor is not classical tablet it could be problem
- bluetooth and connectivity look great
- battery life 3 hours for video playback, it looks problematic - 2h of gaming?
- 3,5 jack for phones is ok
- display 6 inch is ideal, but 1920x1080 would be suitable for gaming => interpolation of pixels, not ideal picture
- microphone and speakers - ok
- size 6-20mmx85mmx150mm - like big phone
- i dint find anything about weight??
- would be that Atom x7-Z8750 (Geekbench 3 single - 1000 / multi 3000 )with HD Graphics 405 (Passmark GPU score 226) performace good enough for older Steam games?
I have some Broadwell 4,5W TDP tablet convertible with mobile Ci7 (Passmark GPu score 400) and its quite slow (even for small device) and this one is only 2W one.
I wonder where is desktop performance equivalent? Some oldest Core i3 or Pentium, or even fastest Core 2 Duo? Update:
regarding of Geekbench 3 results, performance is about the same of Core 2 Duo E7600, it could keep constant benchmarking speed for long time.
GPU - i would find desktop GPU equivalent, but Zoho.com where i have my scores table, is down..