Author Topic: any body suggestion which device better to use for emulator without freezing and  (Read 1827 times)

jernas_14 (OP)

how are you

any body suggestion which device better to use for emulator without freezing and fast runing?
Gemei A330
Dingoo Technology A380
Ben Nanonote
SPMP8000 Devices
GameGadget
and where buying if have any probem for system tell me

Null

I am new to hand held emulators so I can't answer your question but it would prob help if u specified which consoles your planning to emulate...

zombiesplay4eats

The Dingoo a380 is easily the best of the bunch you mentioned, the Ben nanonote seems cool, but as far as I know, it's out of production, and about impossible to find anyone selling it.

None of the systems you mentioned can emulate PS1 or N64 at any playable speed, so if you need PS1 and N64, then none of those options will do....... right now Android devices such as the JXD and Yinlips handhelds and Xperia play and Archos gamepads are really your only options for that..... The GCW Zero will be able to handle them also, but, you'd have to wait until someone ports over and optimizes a PS1 and N64 emulator for the zero, also who knows when or if the zero is ever going to be mainstream production, a zero would be really hard to get right now, you'd have to get lucky and find a used one.

A hacked PSP is also an excellent emulation device for anything up to PS1, and can be found pretty cheap used on ebay, they can even do a little N64, but most N64 titles will not play at full speed.

jernas_14 (OP)

Which device suggestion to buy and have L and R
please give me the name and good system and device to use
another JXD

zombiesplay4eats

Which device suggestion to buy and have L and R
please give me the name and good system and device to use
another JXD

The JXD S602 is probably the best balanced android gaming device out there right now, especially for emulators, it's got everything beat in price($65), has good controls and a true analog stick, and can emulate anything up to PS1/N64 beautifully..... on the other hand, I've seen refurbished Xperia plays on Ebay as low as $70, in my opinion, that deal would be incredibly hard to pass up.