Author Topic: What games have you prepared for Halloween?  (Read 1614 times)

55Ophen (OP)

What games have you prepared for Halloween?
« on: October 20, 2014, 09:34:51 am »
Do you have some great games for Halloween? Is there any good game suitable for the atmosphere? Some horror games?
Right now i am dealing with SNES horror games, Clock Tower, on my jxd s7800b.
What's your recommendations?
My devices:
GB, PS3, jxd s7800b

lemmywinks

Re: What games have you prepared for Halloween?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 11:09:25 am »
I've been playing through Dracula X Chronicles on PPSSPP, sold my entire PSP collection recently and about two days later got the urge to play it again so I stuck it on the G5A. It's a much nicer game to play with save states, particularly if you suck at Castlevania bosses like me!

I have 3rd Birthday and Silent Hill Origins & Downpour queued up too, although they don't run particularly well via emulation on the G5A unlike the above game which is flawless.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, RS-97, RS-90, New Bittboy, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go,
PC:
HP Envy M6, Acer 522, Dell Mini 9
Psion 5 & 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Xaijiqq

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 08:38:41 am »
monster in my pocket for nes seems like a decent platformer plus you get to choose between using a vampire or frankenstein  :D currently been playing through manhunt on pc.  i've been wanting to try The Nameless Game on ds

Triple1Truth

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 12:45:53 am »
oh boy will i be screaming when i play a full game of Barbies Fashion Show for DS!
Steam: Triple1Truth

I'm a very experienced Python coder. I also work with C++,C, and Lua.

Dooyhey

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 02:42:31 am »
monster in my pocket for nes seems like a decent platformer plus you get to choose between using a vampire or frankenstein  :D currently been playing through manhunt on pc.  i've been wanting to try The Nameless Game on ds
Lol, so you don't like the horror games?
My favorite game on jxd s7800b:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tbhr4gqhI

Xaijiqq

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 08:59:55 pm »
its one of my fav genres, a great big fan.  theres still quite a few titles on pc i haven't yet got around to though played through most series

Post a new topic