Author Topic: S7800B SUPERCHARGED v2.2.1 - [Fixed]OC[Reparted]Ext2Int[CWM]MrktFix 2013/12/27  (Read 242138 times)

Mozzy

How do u apply the updates .?

jamiehutber

Copy them to your SD card, reboot into CWM (which is the bit I can't do unless I do a fresh install) and then go apply update from SD card.

snake65

Try luiiji kikat it has overclock kernel if you want it and runs perfect no sleep of death etc,make sure when flashing you tick the boot loader button as well as the rest,you need the boot loader to go to KitKat properly.

BlockABoots

I have this firmware install and have just installed RetroArch which should have been installed to location,

data/data/com.retroarch

but when i have the JXD plugged into my PC and it show up as a drive i click on it and dont see a 'data' folder at all, all i see is an 'Android' folder which has a 'data' folder inside it and inside that 'data' folder that are other folders that start with 'com.' but no retroarch folder. Does this CFW cause stuff to be installed elsewhere?

Misfitlemming

Great firmware, loving it except one issue I still have is the wake up/sleep problem. I've install the update and have installed the stock kernel but still having issues. Any have any advice ?
Oh and I've tried the other kernels and they work fine (well until it goes to sleep) so it can handle overclocked speeds

Thank you

generaloffensive

Are the links dead? I have a 1.4GHz JXD 7800b and I wanted to fix the poor wi-fi signal and re-partition my stuff with this rom. Can anyone update the links please?

tcozman81

megaupload.nl redirects to a malicious site now.  Please reupload the files to a more trusted hosting site if possible. 

Hob1017

megaupload.nl redirects to a malicious site now.  Please reupload the files to a more trusted hosting site if possible.

On page 49 at the bottom, Drem posted new links.

Hob1017

Hi guys,

I have been following posts for a little while and just recently received my JXD. I wanted to be more certain before I mess with mine so I had a few questions.

I just received mine a few days ago, and have the JXD S7800b. It has android 4.4.4. I was wondering if the supercharged rom + updates still work well with this and if I would still be following the original instructions for upgrading?

Thanks for the help.

tcozman81

Wow.  Thank you so much!  I can't believe I missed it.

tcozman81

Hi guys,

I have been following posts for a little while and just recently received my JXD. I wanted to be more certain before I mess with mine so I had a few questions.

I just received mine a few days ago, and have the JXD S7800b. It has android 4.4.4. I was wondering if the supercharged rom + updates still work well with this and if I would still be following the original instructions for upgrading?

Thanks for the help.

Currently for me, NO.  No matter what kernel I use when on 2.2 it shuts down when locking the screen or when the device falls asleep. I'd recommend sticking with anything 4.4.4.  I'll let you know if I get this to work right though.\

BTW I have the S7800b 16GB which was manufactured in 2015. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:24:40 pm by tcozman81 »

Hob1017

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help.

Currently for me, NO.  No matter what kernel I use when on 2.2 it shuts down when locking the screen or when the device falls asleep. I'd recommend sticking with anything 4.4.4.  I'll let you know if I get this to work right though.\

BTW I have the S7800b 16GB which was manufactured in 2015.

Thank you. I haven't had any issues with the stock version, so I can't really complain. I always enjoy more power and customization, but not at the risk of creating more issues.

I've modded just about everything I own, and in the end I spend more time fixing issues or getting applications to work, that I never get to just enjoy the device.

If anyone else has success let me know please.

Anxieker

Hi.
I would like to know if there's a way to restore the keymapper with this rom because it's no longer usable, even after I save/hide it. The keymap is super useful on game that relies on touchscreen only with no controller support when I was using stock rom before. The keymap also helps me of the shortcut press.
I'm aware about Tincore, but I heard it has paid option to enable analog features. So, I don't think I want that and I want the stock JXD keymapper back.

Also, the app drawer (Menu) button also seems disable. How to enable it back? It's a useful button but now all apps cannot use the menu button anymore, like Drastic DS emulator an Solid Explorer.

elisf2

Re: S7800B SUPERCHARGED v2.2.1 - [Fixed]OC[Reparted]Ext2Int[CWM]MrktFix 2013/12/27
« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2015, 02:46:43 am »
Hey guys I am hoping someone can help me here. I just got my 7800b from willgo and I am having a battery issue with everything disabled and brightness down I can play emulated games for about 2hrs and 15mins I know this is not normal I had a 7300 and I was getting 4 hours of play with battery to spare I email willgo and he told me other users have had this issue and loading the supercharged firmware solved the issue for multiple users. I have had not luck loading the supercharged firmware I have had no problems loading other custom firmware just supercharged. I am following the directions exacly however I can not get it to upgrade. When I use the rkbatch tool the number 1 screen does not turn pink it automatically goes green but when I select the firmware and click upgrade it loadeds the firmware and gets to 99% on the install but fails it gives no error it just says fail 1 and then it bricks the system luckly I can restore the orginal firmware that was installed 4.4.4 but thats it I am really hoping soneone here can help me otherwise I have a useless system since i can only play for 2hrs please help guys thx in advance to anyone who can help out.

Dgg9696

Re: S7800B SUPERCHARGED v2.2.1 - [Fixed]OC[Reparted]Ext2Int[CWM]MrktFix 2013/12/27
« Reply #814 on: September 15, 2015, 09:25:06 pm »
Hi,. Ive been told to out the supercharger rom on my JXDS7800B running Kitkat  4.4.4. but I'm trying to find benefits of doing this. What are the benefits of adding the supercharger rom?.  Serious question.
Dgg

StealthOcelot

« Reply #815 on: September 21, 2015, 11:09:48 pm »
I've installed the supercharged, but my jxd 7800b is freezed on the boot screen, probably a soft brick.
I'm trying to download the kernel to change de overcloack, but i can't download from that link.
Anyone knows what to do?
THanks.

speedie

I Think i screwed up! CAn anyone tell me if my jx is recoverable?

I plugged nto usb loaded rkbatch tool, loaded firmware, green tab came up and i pressed  Upgrade the percetabe went from one to 100% the instead of rebooting it said downloading firmware which then failed at 98% and the process said failed.
Now my jxd 7800 wont boot. Is it bricked and if so is there ant solution?

speedie

Sorry for the spelling mistakes in the above, my keyboard is acting up. I forgot to mention now when i attempt to connect the tab comes up black or dark blue.

speedie

I just noticed elisf2 had exactly the same problem and he said he was able to rstore 4.4 how can i do this?

labree0

Are these download links for the overclocked kernals and firmware not working anymore? i cant seem to access them.

Post a new topic