Author Topic: S7800 V4.4 Android 4.4.4 stock firmware  (Read 12858 times)

JCelis (OP)

S7800 V4.4 Android 4.4.4 stock firmware
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:10:48 pm »
Update: An upgraded system version Android 4.4.4, system memory usage less about 500MB, can have up to 1.5GB of available RAM memory on to run applications.

2. Adjust the partition capacity allocation: internal storage from 1GB to 3GB + to adjust the internal SD memory (8GB machine turned from 5.3GB 3.3GB, 16GB from 12GB machine becomes 10.1GB). The default program is installed 3GB internal storage space, now the largest installation package can be installed. You can manually move to the internal SD card or an external SD card (SD ability to mount an external transfer), it is recommended not transfer sufficient internal storage 3GB install APK this series will be more stable, Andrews game and simulator games this packet is stored internal SD card or external SD card.

3, modify computer connection to MTP mode, connect your computer directly open the disk, no need to manually connect USB disk.

4. TF card mount optimization tools: increased upper right corner mount SD quick entrance, increasing each step tips. Just reboot after the operation to achieve greatly enhanced usability mount. Games and data packet stored body or external mass storage TF card, maximum 64GB TF card can be mounted. Another big game are easy to get

5, key mapping: the system will not be the main interface and set the center exhaled key mapping interface, users mistakenly avoid new configuration interface exhaled after a loss.

6, the screen refresh rate: Ensure 60HZ, keep the game display speed.

7, HDMI output increase in 1920 * 1080 60HZ mode

8, the shutdown menu: Added "reset" menu, delete the words "Flight Mode" menu

9, optimize support for chicks simulator, perfect chick V1.3.1 version supports native key support and configuration optimization. The latest version of the PSP chick cloud configuration, download the corresponding model S7800 models can be configured to run smoothly PSP God of War, God eater, discuss ghosts pass, chick new simulator savegame cloud backup and recovery capabilities. Very practical, no longer afraid of Brush archived.

PD: firmware capped at 1.4ghz if a developer lujji webclaw. you can upload frequency 1.6ghz or 1.7ghz cpu to run smoothly because even in models T .atento his greetings work

Link download
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kT5i9CV
pass:  sp58
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:12:46 pm by jcelis »

153stars

Re: S7800 V4.4 Android 4.4.4 stock firmware
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 01:41:57 pm »
I am waiting for two units to arrive, and been wondering what firmware to install or just modify kernels. I have modified computer registries &per instructions, flashed and adjusted  bios , overclocked most of my computers to about %50 over.
But I have to admit I have trouble understanding what exactly what every post is talking about exactly. Getting familiar with all the lingo and such. This firmware seems like just the ticket, seems post has been translated and a bit lost in translation.
Hopefully someone will add to it soon enough as the download screens are in Chinese was able to get a download out of it.Looking forward to testing soon.
Merry Christmas

Raik

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 01:51:31 pm »
Hopefully someone will add to it soon enough as the download screens are in Chinese was able to get a download out of it.Looking forward to testing soon.
Merry Christmas

First screen enter password, second screen click on folder, third screen click on the small letter below orange box, profit.
Or use Google chrome to translate the page.

Is this for the 16gb or 8gb model? Is it T friendly? And by that I mean sleep bug free
Guess I will have to test it

153stars

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 02:34:37 pm »
Merry Christmas

First screen enter password, second screen click on folder, third screen click on the small letter below orange box, profit.

Is this for the 16gb or 8gb model? Is it T friendly? And by that I mean sleep bug free
Thanks, In windows 7 on Google Chrome I can right click hit translate this page, wait a bit as each item are translated . I made it passed pass word . Hope I can contribute in the future. Looks like for both 8 & 16gb machines shows increase in size in both and 3gb suggestion for both for better game play. Poster jcelis is from Chile pretty great english but I'm not sure of every word in description.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:46:58 pm by 153stars »

JCelis (OP)

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 03:05:49 pm »
Merry Christmas

Thanks, In windows 7 on Google Chrome I can right click hit translate this page, wait a bit as each item are translated . I made it passed pass word . Hope I can contribute in the future. Looks like for both 8 & 16gb machines shows increase in size in both and 3gb suggestion for both for better game play. Poster jcelis is from Chile pretty great english but I'm not sure of every word in description.

Hello friend I'll try to upload the ROM to mediafire all depends the time.
pd: sorry for my bad English language is Spanish

153stars

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 04:45:25 pm »
Merry Christmas

Hello friend I'll try to upload the ROM to mediafire all depends the time.
pd: sorry for my bad English language is Spanish
It's % 99 better than my Spanish. Great find, I can follow 98% of your description. I am a newbie and don't follow alot of posts %100 anyway. You description is newbie friendly.

Raven

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 04:59:35 pm »
Already testing the firmware... I like the compatibility, storage, interface and stuff, i think the battery meter doesn't refresh correctly (or the battery life has been improved very well). The BIG issues i found are:

- HDMI function still works terrible for retro emulated games (MD, GB, FC and variants)
- HappyChick doesn't use the GL Plugin/none interpolation mode properly with this firmware (again, for retro games) only seems to be active when access the menu box (it is possible to note that for the menu transparency)

Since i lost my faith in WebClaw's activity for this community, i want to ask for any developer if its possible to fix this ROM, with aditional improvements like other Customs and maybe an overclock for GPU only. My language is Spanish too, btw.

Merry Christmas for all!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:02:54 pm by Raven »

153stars

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 05:27:00 pm »
[/color]
Already testing the firmware... I like the compatibility, storage, interface and stuff, i think the battery meter doesn't refresh correctly (or the battery life has been improved very well). The BIG issues i found are:

- HDMI function still works terrible for retro emulated games (MD, GB, FC and variants)   Is this problem with all firmwares ?
- HappyChick doesn't use the GL Plugin/none interpolation mode properly with this firmware (again, for retro games) only seems to be active when access the menu box (it is possible to note that for the menu transparency) Could you explain a bit more I don't understand last statement in parenthesis ? 

Since i lost my faith in WebClaw's activity for this community, i want to ask for any developer if its possible to fix this ROM, with aditional improvements like other Customs and maybe an overclock for GPU only. My language is Spanish too, btw.

Merry Christmas for all!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:29:08 pm by 153stars »

Raven

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 06:06:10 pm »
Uhmm... okay. I purchased a real RK3188 Model (October 31th, 2013) In my case, when i got this device, i didn't know nothing about custom firmwares, so i simply tested stock functions (1.4Ghz ROM). I remember i could use the HDMI for play any retro game without issues (maybe reaching 55~59FPS, i don't know). When i updated to 1.6Ghz Stock ROM, still playing retro games smoothly. The weird began when i started using customs, ALL of them are capped to 45FPS or less (only for retro games, if you like only android titles you'll be fine) and the most weird happened when i got back to stock, HDMI function for retro games not returned to work fine anymore.

I thought that my device had a temporaly software fix for HDMI, and was lost when i flashed it so many times. I posted this hypothesis several months ago, but nobody couldn't help me. Even sent a private message to our friend Claw, without answer. As for the second point, is the first time i see this issue with Retro EMU's. If you change the interpolation graphics from Linear to None, the normal is a clear pixels display, but keeps the smoothness with this ROM, and when you press the menu button and show the options, you can see your graphics choice is showing through the box.

EDIT: As i've seen, retro games can be playable on TV enabling the auto frameskip mode. For graphics issue, you must go to enter GUI options and disable the Fast CPU > GPU Copy. I must clarify that i didn't need to use this tricks before, but at least we have solutions there. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:28:20 pm by Raven »

153stars

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 08:28:09 pm »
Thanks. RAVEN

I have two new units coming , I don't want to be testing a bunch of different firmwares , I spent a while fiddling with overclocking computers years back don't want to spend too much time on a tablet. I think my plan to use newest 16gb firmware and add fixed kernels . If I have got that right.  Then spoof to Samsung . Wait around learn more.
I may have read that some installs reroot the unit, I may be wrong " flame away" Could that have happened to your unit ?
I'm having a much harder time getting with the lingo and posts here than in overclocking forums.

Raven

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2014, 09:01:25 pm »
I may have read that some installs reroot the unit, I may be wrong " flame away" Could that have happened to your unit ?

Maybe not. But this ROM is coming without root if that's what you mean. I installed iRoot in my laptop > rooted my device > clear data/cache of that chinese apk's > installed SuperSU from PlayStore > Updated binaries and voila! ready for fun. :v

lujji

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 07:08:23 pm »
you can upload frequency 1.6ghz or 1.7ghz cpu to run smoothly because even in models T .atento his greetings work
It's not as easy as it seems. JB kernel is not compatible with KK and I do not have sources for KK. I have to port kernel manually which is easier said than done, and I don't have enough spare time at the moment. Besides, the stock kernel seems good enough, surprisingly. Apparently, this is the first time jxd has done something without introducing tons of new bugs.
You can expect a stable kernel build somewhere in mid-January, and probably a custom rom as well, if pogodancer agrees to work on it.

Raven

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 09:32:29 pm »
Now i think that battery's meter is VERY weird. Is a really bad issue, but i can live with that. In addition, i discovered that HDMI function is a bit unstable. Testing in 2 TV's, one of them can handle it normal, but the other turns the tablet crazy, both touch and button controls don't response or make other commands (but that TV works fine with the other ROM's, stock or custom).

I'll continue testing, but i think that's all. I'm agree with you lujji, this ROM is the most decent work of JXD

EDIT: Another important issue, the device doesn't recognize the connection with own OTG cable. In fact, i think this ROM haven't the registries for USB partition, is a very big mistake. But i still like how this version looks u.u
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:57:33 am by Raven »

153stars

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 01:44:55 am »
Any new test info or opinions.

GRiM

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 04:51:36 am »
Anybody havea working recovery.img for this build?   Tried previous ones that worked on KK and JB builds but no luck.

Also, does anybody know how to use Google Now Launcher on this?  Cant get it to set as default or load.  It just keeps saying clear defaults but when I try to clear launcher defaults it's greyed out.

Stranger_Eddie

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 05:06:58 am »
I tested this firmware.

And.... Back to Custom Supercharged again (the best for me, since 2013).

GRiM

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 05:08:10 am »
I tested this firmware.

And.... Back to Custom Supercharged again (the best for me, since 2013).

...because?

Stranger_Eddie

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 05:25:22 am »
Because some android games results bugs and slow downs in this firmware... Things I never noticed in Supercharged.

The only thing I need to do in Supercharged after install, is: kill some not useful apps inside the system ( I just delete from system using Titanium backup <<< and I have the paid version for all of my devices, and I kill this custom app to).

Supercharged runs everything off my android games and emulators for all systems perfectly.

The only thing I don?t like in Superchard is the right analog range ( + - 0,6xxx) to play some games like GTA ... But my own games this analog range runs fine!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:28:07 am by Stranger_Eddie »

153stars

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 07:52:12 am »
Because some android games results bugs and slow downs in this firmware... Things I never noticed in Supercharged.

The only thing I need to do in Supercharged after install, is: kill some not useful apps inside the system ( I just delete from system using Titanium backup <<< and I have the paid version for all of my devices, and I kill this custom app to).

Supercharged runs everything off my android games and emulators for all systems perfectly.

The only thing I don?t like in Superchard is the right analog range ( + - 0,6xxx) to play some games like GTA ... But my own games this analog range runs fine!

Did you see slow down in any other Kit Kat versions , if you tried them. I was planning on using the friendliest firmware that made use of more memory and kept stock keymapper for my grand daughters unit. 

Stranger_Eddie

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 05:52:07 pm »
My JXD 7800B have more than one year, and started to appear hardware problems: the plastic of the buttons vol +/- and power broken, right analog appear an infernal deadzone ... And I did a lot of hardware alternative adjustments to solve. Now everything is ok. But... I don?t know what are the "next problems" this device will give to me!

I decided to use this JXD to test games. If a game is really good, I install this game in my Matrimax Iplay.

About KitKat...

I tested all firmwares in my JXD. And the best for me is Supercharged using JellyBean.