Author Topic: Quick question about the s7800b:  (Read 297 times)

junior598 (OP)

Quick question about the s7800b:
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:31:57 PM »
Hey! I haven't been on this site in a couple of years, and I have some spare money to drop on another JXD device! I haven't bought one since three years ago since my s7300's LCD cracked (I still don't even know to this day how that happened...). But I have been weary to buy another JXD ever since. I want to buy the s7800 but the analog sticks kinda scare me... They look cheap and seem like they can break easily. Has anyone here had this kind of problem? I just want the s7800b to keep me happy till' the Switch comes out... LOL

Thank you!
o hai der

warptechno

Re: Quick question about the s7800b:
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 09:34:22 AM »
The thumb sticks aren't great on this device to be honest but they aren't the worst I have encountered either.  I have squeezed over three years out of my 7800 and the left thumb stick has only just gotten unusable - not bad for a cheap(ish) Chinese handheld.  I'm going to attempt to swap out the stick (bought four direct from JXD) and will post my progress with pics when I get round to it.

I have been happy with the 7800 generally, if you get round the sketchy build quality and get a decent custom rom on there, I have found it a great device for all of the older emulation which was my main reason for buying it.  Screen ain't half bad either.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:37:06 AM by warptechno »
7800b
s5110

Post a new topic
Post a new topic