Author Topic: [S7300][Custom Firmware] NCCE 1.1 [New]2.0 Soon  (Read 701370 times)

Damedus (OP)

Re: [S7300][Custom Firmware] NCCE 1.1
« Reply #3135 on: April 22, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »
is there a way to remap the buttons so i can use the physical buttons as home-, recent app- and back button?

i know that the a-, b-, x-, y-buttons already have a function...but i want to remap them.
not at the moment by default but you cam use the mapper and set the key touches to those areas on the screen or perhaps install an app that allows this.
~JXD 7300 Cook~
Devices:
JXD S7300B, PSP, Dingoo, Vita, 3ds, Kindle, ASUS Ti 700, SG2Sky, SG3, Note, Note 2, PS3, 360, Wii, WiiU, Asus quad-crossfire 7970 32g 4.8(8core) Ghz PC,ASUS GTX-71, ASUS H-1000, PS2, PSX, Jaguar, DC, SNES, Nes, SMS, Atari 2600, Genesis gen 2 /w cd & 32x. and a bunch of older consoles in collective storage (current:92 unique consoles)

Vektor

« Reply #3136 on: April 23, 2013, 07:04:56 pm »
Just a pic of paired Apple bluetooth keyboard that I posted on another forum  :)

Some progress is being made on xpmb (the psp like frontend) too :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:10:24 pm by Vektor »

zaang

« Reply #3137 on: April 23, 2013, 07:56:11 pm »
is there a way to remap the buttons so i can use the physical buttons as home-, recent app- and back button?

i know that the a-, b-, x-, y-buttons already have a function...but i want to remap them.
not at the moment by default but you cam use the mapper and set the key touches to those areas on the screen or perhaps install an app that allows this.

i dont want to map them to the softkeys.
i want to have access to the home button, back button and recent apps button while i'm on "fullscreen Mode"

i know that, there's a app named "full screen"
but i want to use the tablet without softkeys.

does anybody know "system remap app"?

if not i'll try to code one... :D

kurtcanine

« Reply #3138 on: April 23, 2013, 09:38:32 pm »
First off, I'd like to thank Damedus and Vector for kicking so much ass with JXD's sources and fixing everything about the unit that I ever had an issue with. Anyway, I was hoping you'd consider releasing the source of your improved mapping tool. I'd like to add to it, specifically allowing users to choose whether volume keys, start/select, etc, are mapped. The reason being that I don't like having to turn off the mapping tool to adjust the volume. Feel free to PM me, or email [email protected]  :)

Vektor

« Reply #3139 on: April 23, 2013, 09:46:12 pm »
First off, I'd like to thank Damedus and Vector for kicking so much ass with JXD's sources and fixing everything about the unit that I ever had an issue with. Anyway, I was hoping you'd consider releasing the source of your improved mapping tool. I'd like to add to it, specifically allowing users to choose whether volume keys, start/select, etc, are mapped. The reason being that I don't like having to turn off the mapping tool to adjust the volume. Feel free to PM me, or email [email protected]  :)

My sources are public and available to everyone  8)

Mapper application:
https://github.com/zevektor/jxdmapperxt

Keypad driver:
https://github.com/zevektor/nccekernel/blob/master/customer/drivers/misc/adc_js.c

What you ask is already on TODO list, problem is that at the moment I am really busy at university and development is really slow because I do all the programming work alone.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:47:55 pm by Vektor »

kurtcanine

Re: Re: [S7300][Custom Firmware] NCCE 1.1
« Reply #3140 on: April 23, 2013, 09:48:47 pm »

i want to have access to the home button, back button and recent apps button while i'm on "fullscreen Mode"

I'm pretty sure such an app exists, but if you have the knowledge, I'd just write a new one. GameKeyboard (I think) allows you to map keys to Back,Home,Recent,Search, etc. Also, NCCE 1.1 has a down arrow on the system bar that hides it, and swiping across the bottom of the screen brings it back,  so you wont need the fullscreen app. Just remember to turn off GameKeyboard before trying to run emulators. :P

kurtcanine

« Reply #3141 on: April 23, 2013, 09:50:09 pm »

My sources are public and available to everyone  8)

Mapper application:
https://github.com/zevektor/jxdmapperxt

Keypad driver:
https://github.com/zevektor/nccekernel/blob/master/customer/drivers/misc/adc_js.c

What you ask is already on TODO list, problem is that at the moment I am really busy at university and development is really slow because I do all the programming work alone.
I know that feel, bro. Also, thanks for the links :D

skelton

« Reply #3142 on: April 23, 2013, 09:52:19 pm »

You can try tincore keymapper. Maybe in last version allow what you need. Not sure.
Retired

tsukasa80

« Reply #3143 on: April 23, 2013, 11:59:03 pm »
Just wondering...I removed the jxd mapper tool. How can I remove the icon at the bottom for it?

Vektor

[S7300][Custom Firmware] NCCE 1.1
« Reply #3144 on: April 24, 2013, 05:08:33 am »
Just wondering...I removed the jxd mapper tool. How can I remove the icon at the bottom for it?

Editing a XML file Inside framework-res.apk

RGB_Gamer

« Reply #3145 on: April 24, 2013, 05:12:03 am »
I dont know if this is off topic, but it seems all the emulators expect the ROMS to be in the internal SD card. Is there a way to fool them into thinking the external SD is the internal one since there is no way to select the external SD card for ROMS?

Damedus (OP)

« Reply #3146 on: April 24, 2013, 05:19:01 am »
I dont know if this is off topic, but it seems all the emulators expect the ROMS to be in the internal SD card. Is there a way to fool them into thinking the external SD is the internal one since there is no way to select the external SD card for ROMS?
its called swap is a tool in the installer. the flaw is the sd card must always be plugged in.
~JXD 7300 Cook~
Devices:
JXD S7300B, PSP, Dingoo, Vita, 3ds, Kindle, ASUS Ti 700, SG2Sky, SG3, Note, Note 2, PS3, 360, Wii, WiiU, Asus quad-crossfire 7970 32g 4.8(8core) Ghz PC,ASUS GTX-71, ASUS H-1000, PS2, PSX, Jaguar, DC, SNES, Nes, SMS, Atari 2600, Genesis gen 2 /w cd & 32x. and a bunch of older consoles in collective storage (current:92 unique consoles)

RGB_Gamer

« Reply #3147 on: April 24, 2013, 06:39:23 am »
Is there a similar tool available in the Market?

Damedus (OP)

« Reply #3148 on: April 24, 2013, 06:59:46 am »
yes directory bind
~JXD 7300 Cook~
Devices:

zaang

« Reply #3149 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:26 am »

I'm pretty sure such an app exists, but if you have the knowledge, I'd just write a new one. GameKeyboard (I think) allows you to map keys to Back,Home,Recent,Search, etc. Also, NCCE 1.1 has a down arrow on the system bar that hides it, and swiping across the bottom of the screen brings it back,  so you wont need the fullscreen app. Just remember to turn off GameKeyboard before trying to run emulators. :P

okay thank you.

i want to have acces to the home, return and recent app button without bringing back the notification bar/software button bar

Post a new topic
Post a new topic