I don't have a Yinlips g17, so impossible for me to talk about this device, but I can compare s602 ans s5110:
1. Android gaming: Both perform rather similar, but s5110 is a bit more compatible because of screen resolution.
2. Emulators: Both are pretty similar, but s602 has better performance specially in mame and psx.
3. Screen: Much more better in s5110, in terms of resolution and responsiveness.
4. Battery life: Battery life is poor in s602, about 2 h 30 maximum, in s5110 you get 4 h or 4h 30 easily.
5. Controls: Better in s602, much easier to perform special moves and no ghosting buttons or combo issues.
6. Scene: Custom roms for s5110 and more to come, no custom roms for s602 (maybe they will come or maybe not, at least not made by me)
7. Connectivity: s5110 has USB OTG, so you can connect a flash drive,mouse or a gamepad. S602 doesn't allow usb otg.
Hi Skelton !
Can you rate JXD S5300 (i think you have one) with the same points of view like the others?
To sum up, s5300 is the worst of all in terms of performance, don't know why, and I think JXD doesn't know either.
However, controls are quite good (still s602's are the better ones in JXD devices in my opinion), and screen is the best of the three, good colors an contrast and capacitive.
But all in all, If I had to put my money in terms of my preferences, would be like that:
But I only use them for emulation, don't care too much about android games. (I don't like Android games). For Android games s5110 is better choice. (better GPU)
s5300 at the moment is the third in my ranking for gaming. unless JXD make something with s5300 firmware.