Author Topic: JXD 7800B at DX for 47.90 (ORDER STATUS TALK ONLY!)  (Read 31847 times)

abhoriel

Re: JXD 7800B at DX for 47.90 (ORDER STATUS TALK ONLY!)
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2013, 09:48:19 pm »
My tracking number also changed to a sweden post one a few days ago (delivery address is to UK).. I am equally confused but decided to wait and see
how could it be coming from Sweden? did they explain why when you talked to them? xD

EDIT:
thought i'd ask them myself:

Summer: Your order has been shipped out on 12/4/2013 8:46:54 PM

Summer: Usually it will take 14--30 days  to reach you. The delivery time varies from different destinations and different shipping routes.We cannot ignore any unexpected reason causing the delay.You  can track via http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml  and the time depends on your local post .

Summer: It is still in normal transit.   

Summer: Pls wait a few more days for it, pls don't worry, it will arrive soon.:)

Summer: sorry,we do not have united kingdom post now

abhoriel: oh I see, so you are sending it via Sweden post anyway?

Summer: yes

abhoriel: I understand

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:16:43 pm by abhoriel »

BensJammin

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2013, 04:28:15 pm »
My tracking number also changed to a sweden post one a few days ago (delivery address is to UK).. I am equally confused but decided to wait and see
how could it be coming from Sweden? did they explain why when you talked to them? xD

EDIT:

Summer: Usually it will take 14--30 days  to reach you. The delivery time varies from different destinations and different shipping routes.We cannot ignore any unexpected reason causing the delay.You  can track via http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml  and the time depends on your local post .

Summer: Pls wait a few more days for it, pls don't worry, it will arrive soon.:)

Anymore news on this Abhoriel? My tracking number is still saying not found!

Anyone else have any updates?

Joe Sixpack (OP)

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2013, 05:10:50 pm »
mine still says origin post is preparing.

im not sure if it's on it's way and has not updated.. or if they have no given the item to the Chinese carrier yet.
I have valid tracking just don't know whats going on with it.

stpat

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2013, 05:25:12 pm »
mine still says origin post is preparing.

im not sure if it's on it's way and has not updated.. or if they have no given the item to the Chinese carrier yet.
I have valid tracking just don't know whats going on with it.

My last tracking update (from last week) said it was at the Shanghai airport... don't know if that meant it arrived at the airport, or departed...

Joe Sixpack (OP)

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2013, 05:40:52 pm »
I just checked again using the link DX provides.. that intmail website.. it says something different
Departure from outward office of exchange
what ever the hell that means.

I'd like to think that means it's in route to the US but, dare I actually hope that?

EDIT: Oh I think I see I think 17track is giving me USPS updates.
If you hit details you can see both status updates

here's what I get for origin:, I had to run it thru google translate

2013-12-11 00:00, TAC Air, PVG, United States
     2013-12-10 00:00, exports total package seal seal straight hair, Shanghai International, United States
     2013-12-10 00:00 Mutual export total package seal to open, Shanghai International, United States
     2013-12-09 00:00, acceptance acceptance Bureau, Baoshan international parcel acceptance points, USA

seal seal straight hair.. awesome  8)
I guess that means it's on it's way.
whatever  ::)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:45:01 pm by Joe Sixpack »

stpat

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2013, 05:47:36 pm »

2013-12-11 00:00, TAC Air, PVG, United States
     2013-12-10 00:00, exports total package seal seal straight hair, Shanghai International, United States
     2013-12-10 00:00 Mutual export total package seal to open, Shanghai International, United States
     2013-12-09 00:00, acceptance acceptance Bureau, Baoshan international parcel acceptance points, USA

seal seal straight hair.. awesome  8)
I guess that means it's on it's way.
whatever  ::)

I'm seeing exactly the same thing (seal seal straight hair and everything) though 17track. :)

XiTaU

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2013, 05:53:10 pm »
mine says departed from outward office just like the rest but id assume it would be like this for a while, seeing it has been only a week and it is christmas and all.

Joe Sixpack (OP)

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2013, 05:59:47 pm »
Yes being DX I'd be surprised if we got them before mid Jan.
DX is slow even by most Chinese standards.

abhoriel

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2013, 07:43:15 pm »

EDIT:

according to 17track, its not found still. however if you look it up on the swedenpost site (use http://www.directlink.com/en/Pages) it says /home.aspx "Order Shipment recorded"

BensJammin

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2013, 05:26:54 am »

EDIT:

according to 17track, its not found still. however if you look it up on the swedenpost site (use http://www.directlink.com/en/Pages) it says /home.aspx "Order Shipment recorded"

Thanks for that link. Mine is order shipment recorded too. There's hope yet :)

lemmywinks

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2013, 09:14:24 am »
Still out of stock for me, just keep getting automated messages offering a refund or to wait.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, Pap KIII-Plus, RS-97, RS-90, New Bittboy, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket, PSP Go,
PC:
HP Envy M6, Acer 522, Dell Mini 9
Psion 5 & 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

alister667

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2013, 10:47:33 am »
Hi,
I ordered my JXD 7800B 19th Nov.

19/11/2013 18:45:45    Order Received    Order has been created, awaiting payment.

Currently my order is still out of stock. I clicked the live support link and they confirmed the order is out of stock and told me they are expecting restocking 'in a month'.

Whether that means a month from 19th Nov or a month from now 17th Dec, is open to debate. When I asked if it means I  would receive it some time in January the support worker said probably!

Earlier I was offered a refund, I chose to wait. Ultimately, I probably couldn't justify/afford to spend ?120 on this, so I'll wait for a bargain, but it would be nice to have some kind of estimated date.

Mine also is a UK address.

XiTaU

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2013, 02:51:39 pm »
Im quite sure the customer support people have a generic script and really have no idea whats going on with ordering and stock lvls from my experience. It baffles me why they would restock in the first place for that price it just seems like a good way to lose money.

XiTaU

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2013, 03:58:58 am »
ok i have an update i got home from work and guess what was sitting there waiting for me? I got my tablet  ;D

I dont know if im the first confirmed case to receive shipment but it came and damn so quick and at christmas time.

Joe Sixpack (OP)

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2013, 04:11:31 am »
where did it ship from china? and what country are you in?

Yes you're the first case i've heard of and quite frankly that is unusually fast for DX

what ship method?

btw if you get a chance run cpuz on it and post some screen shots.. seems a lot of units people are getting lately are only running at 1.4ghz for some reason.

XiTaU

« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2013, 04:28:18 am »
Im in Australia was standard china post which usually takes 2-3 weeks but with christmas was expecting 4-5 weeks will get the camera out and take some pics of various things but its about 40c atm too lazy to do anything but have a beer. Will try to get some shots up tonight for you though.

XiTaU

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2013, 06:15:38 am »
here are the pics it is 1.42ghz is it a different cpu or have jxd limited it in the new revision i wonder.

Joe Sixpack (OP)

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2013, 06:33:21 am »
here are the pics it is 1.42ghz is it a different cpu or have jxd limited it in the new revision i wonder.
Ewww..

Ya something very not good going on at JXD

Looks like you're running 1.1.4, This is stock out of the box right? no custom firmware?
A lot of people are having units show up @ 1.4 instead of the advertised 1.6ghz.

No one's fully sure why yet, this just became a problem in the last week.
One theory is they're using lower binned SoC's in the 2nd wave of 78's.
Apparently there is a mechanism in android to detect instability and lock out freq's that are unstable.

Anyway I think JXD has some explaining to do either way this 2nd wave of devices are not living up to advertised specs.

XiTaU

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2013, 07:02:55 am »
Yeah it comes stock with 1.1.4 and build date seems to be before release date of the downloadable firmware making me wonder if jxd put a software limit in this build. Anyway doesnt bother me im just happy to have my unit which seems to be working well from what i can tell atm.

Joe Sixpack (OP)

« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2013, 07:08:23 am »
Mine came with 1.08 and I upgraded to 1.1.4 and have my cpuz says the same.. unless they modified the firmware on the new units rolling off the line and have another version of the same firmware for download then I don't think they limited it in 1.1.4.

I made a new thread so we can figure out what units started showing up with 1.4ghz instead of 1.6

http://boards.dingoonity.org/jxd-devices/jxd-7800b-cpu-speed/

I posted my cpuz snapshots there so you can compare..

other then your speed we have the same read outs.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:10:06 am by Joe Sixpack »

Post a new topic
Post a new topic