Author Topic: [s7800b] Sleep of Death - Unable to wake device from Deep Sleep  (Read 1452 times)

Daeymon (OP)

[s7800b] Sleep of Death - Unable to wake device from Deep Sleep
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:39:16 pm »
I've recently moved over from Tan's Supercharged Rom to Webclaw's Minimum Rom to see if I got any improvements in stability. So far (touch wood) I haven't had any random resets while playing games or while browsing XBMC, the app isn't constantly crashing out every few snapshot videos.

But since moving over, I am unable to wake my device once it enters Deep Sleep. Out has to come the paperclip and reset button needs to be pushed. Any advice that doesn't involve a market app which will constantly run in the background?

kristianity77

Re: [s7800b] Sleep of Death - Unable to wake device from Deep Sleep
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:46:05 pm »
Yeah that shouldn't be happening.  Mine "occasionally" has issues with sleep if i let it sleep whilst an app is running like EPSXE or another emulator but I wonder if that could be to do with me having SETCPU profiles on certain apps.

Is yours having issues just waking up from sleep when it enters sleep just from the homescreens? 
Gaming Stuff owned:

PSVITA (OLED) with 64GB
PS4

Vimtoman

Re: [s7800b] Sleep of Death - Unable to wake device from Deep Sleep
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 09:38:32 pm »
Are you running at 1600?
Mine used to have this problem and after dropping it down to 1408 and it worked ok.

Post a new topic