Author Topic: List of games that runs great on GPD Win  (Read 11243 times)

Chawarma79

Re: List of games that runs great on GPD Win
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2017, 01:40:15 pm »
Hello everyone !
I just added Invisible Inc., Hunie Pop and Ittle Dew 1. All three from Steam, all three gold or platinum. Later, i'll try FTL. It should work
Invisible Inc. is a tactical infiltration game, with grid, movement points and action points. 60 FPS on low settings.
Hunie Pop is a Match 3/sexy dating sim. Platinum and great to play with a stylus.
Ittle Dew is a funny ARPG, very zelda-like. Ittle dew 2 was in the list but not this one. Platinum.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:02:40 pm by Chawarma79 »

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2017, 07:10:41 am »
Honestly Skyrim runs great... with the old driver it would crash a lot. But with the beta drivers it runs very well 30-40fps most everywhere if you reduce the resolution to 960x540 I even have about 20 mods installed.

Other things, I do have an fps boost mod installed but haven't tested without it, I have the skyrim optimization mod installed (does some extra occlusion so the GPU works less), I reduced the shadow map size to 512, and reduced the grass draw distance and halfed the number of fully rendered trees... you may not need to do this. But I'm just mentioning it because that is how mine is working... and are the things I did to try and get it working with the stock driver. The Beta driver works great though where the stock driver had trouble getting above 25fps. I don't even need to use HiAlgo Switch etc....

ker

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2017, 09:08:14 am »
Home. Solid 30FPS

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

ker

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2017, 09:40:55 am »
Human resource machine. Solid 60FPS

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Post a new topic