Author Topic: GPD Win at DinoDirect  (Read 29222 times)

darkhazuki

Re: GPD Win at DinoDirect
« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2017, 02:41:16 am »
Turning here to inform that after a wait of almost 4 months DinoDirect informed me that they no longer have the product I ordered in stock and asked to choose another, I chose and sent an email to 5 days ago and so far no return and beyond Plus I received a defective Lenovo S8 phone that just did not turn it on, I sent a video detailing the defect and all the tests, and they refused to reimburse me and all the technicians I consulted in my country just can not solve the problem, sorry that DinoDirect posture .
Shenmue is the Best Game EVER of the World.
End of Discussion!

idrisito

« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2017, 07:37:33 am »
i have given up on my refund as well! after no response from dinodirect

at least this thread shall act as warning for anyone looking to buy anything from dinodirect ....avoid!

darkhazuki

« Reply #317 on: April 16, 2017, 04:31:52 pm »
After 3 months of waiting DinoDirect informed me that my product was out of stock and gave me a refund by DinoWallet to make purchases on the site, I made 6 new orders for almost 1 week and so far I have not received any responses from the site nor are they listed as approved, It's like there's no one there.
Orders Numbers:
AF4ER1Q4CI-DD
HFUER1AMMU-DD
6T1ERFP54Z-DD
HT94MKP542-DD
5YIERGAMLU-DD
BFD4MYAMLZ-DD
End of Discussion!

ker

« Reply #318 on: April 16, 2017, 06:52:38 pm »
After 3 months of waiting DinoDirect informed me that my product was out of stock and gave me a refund by DinoWallet to make purchases on the site, I made 6 new orders for almost 1 week and so far I have not received any responses from the site nor are they listed as approved, It's like there's no one there.
Orders Numbers:
AF4ER1Q4CI-DD
HFUER1AMMU-DD
6T1ERFP54Z-DD
HT94MKP542-DD
5YIERGAMLU-DD
BFD4MYAMLZ-DD

O_O

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

darkhazuki

« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2017, 04:32:48 pm »
Until today they have not sent my products.
End of Discussion!

Willburn

« Reply #320 on: May 09, 2017, 04:31:56 pm »
Yea, thanks for this thread.
I will make sure never to buy from them.

Things like these absolutely make my blood boil.

darkhazuki

« Reply #321 on: June 18, 2017, 04:26:45 pm »
And my problem with DinoDirect continues, my orders have not been sent, I have sent several unanswered emails and their chat never opens for conversation or it is as if they had left the site and taken the money from the buyers.
End of Discussion!

AVahne

« Reply #322 on: June 18, 2017, 04:51:36 pm »
Did you pay with PayPal? Perhaps it's time to open a dispute, and then escalate if they still won't respond.

darkhazuki

« Reply #323 on: June 19, 2017, 01:49:24 am »
Did you pay with PayPal? Perhaps it's time to open a dispute, and then escalate if they still won't respond.
No! I paid directly in the system of their site for a ticket that is an exclusive method of Brazil and this case has been more than 6 months, here in Dingoonity does not have any representative of Dinodirect?
End of Discussion!

AVahne

« Reply #324 on: June 19, 2017, 04:46:28 am »
No! I paid directly in the system of their site for a ticket that is an exclusive method of Brazil and this case has been more than 6 months, here in Dingoonity does not have any representative of Dinodirect?

Does that mean you paid with a credit card? Maybe you can call your  credit card company and report the purchase.

Post a new topic