Author Topic: GPD Win at DinoDirect  (Read 23275 times)

idrisito

Re: GPD Win at DinoDirect
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2017, 12:03:40 pm »
i got mine but its faulty,

in fairness to dinodirect..it cant have been 4 months as they only received stock early/mid November.

still a sh*t place to purchase from.. mine took ~2.5 months to arrive

AVahne

« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2017, 03:31:38 pm »
i got mine but its faulty,

in fairness to dinodirect..it cant have been 4 months as they only received stock early/mid November.

still a sh*t place to purchase from.. mine took ~2.5 months to arrive
Actually their first batch was sometime in October. They just got waaaay less than they expected and got people's hopes up for nothing. They got most of the rest of their preorder stock in November. Supposedly.
Well it's not their fault for not getting the correct amount. Still, I could have ordered anywhere else and gotten it before Christmas.

idrisito

« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2017, 04:44:12 pm »
true, in that case mine should have shipped in october as well (ordered in july).

im not sure if its because of the chinese new year ..but im not getting any response of them lately.

anyways enjoy your device

Skrop

« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2017, 02:08:10 am »
I still haven't heard a response back yet from DinoDirect.

I guess they have to plow their way through the backlog of requests from Chinese New Year.

Still frustrating though. 

I haven't even being using the device at all as I don't want damage any thing that might jeopardize my replacement.

XC-3730C

« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2017, 02:13:20 am »
This is my biggest fear about ordering a GPD Win that ends up being deffective.

Now if android had Attract Mode or something similar, I would just get a GPD XD.

darkhazuki

« Reply #305 on: February 11, 2017, 01:53:22 pm »
Turning here to post my dissatisfaction with Dinodirect.
My Order Y4T4LJ7VNJ-DD held on 12/26/2016 was not sent until today and I did not receive any news by email, this is because until the Chinese New Year has passed. After that I never buy from them again, and I've been doing that for years and I'm a VIP3 customer. Unfortunate!!!
Shenmue is the Best Game EVER of the World.
End of Discussion!

darkhazuki

« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2017, 04:15:45 pm »
Turning here to post my dissatisfaction with Dinodirect.
My Order Y4T4LJ7VNJ-DD held on 12/26/2016 was not sent until today and I did not receive any news by email, this is because until the Chinese New Year has passed. After that I never buy from them again, and I've been doing that for years and I'm a VIP3 customer. Unfortunate!!!
Turning here to let you know that to date my request has not been sent and no email has been sent.
End of Discussion!

idrisito

« Reply #307 on: March 05, 2017, 06:54:20 am »
shiiit! thats not food at all . i have been trying to return mine since the start of jan.....and they are just ignoring my messages to them..will see if i can open a paypal dispute. think you should do the same.

never buying from dino direct again and would advise everyone reading this to stay away

darkhazuki

« Reply #308 on: March 09, 2017, 04:27:34 pm »
shiiit! thats not food at all . i have been trying to return mine since the start of jan.....and they are just ignoring my messages to them..will see if i can open a paypal dispute. think you should do the same.

never buying from dino direct again and would advise everyone reading this to stay away
I can not open dispute because I did not pay for PayPal and yes directly in their system and there I do not have this option and just to notify today I did not receive any news of sending my product that by then should be in my hands.
End of Discussion!

idrisito

« Reply #309 on: March 09, 2017, 04:36:42 pm »
well i tried opening a dispute through paypal, but i think it has been rejected as a case must be opened within 180 days of transaction ....i payed for my item in july and received in jan...by that time the dispute window had elapsed...stuck with a faulty tablet.

darkhazuki

« Reply #310 on: March 13, 2017, 04:24:39 pm »
In 10 days it is 3 months since I made my request and until today it was not even sent, apparently I was stolen by DinoDirect and lost my money.
End of Discussion!

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #311 on: March 13, 2017, 06:20:16 pm »
All of you disappointed should start a class-action lawsuit against GPD over the GPD WIN release...

;D

AVahne

« Reply #312 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:21 am »
All of you disappointed should start a class-action lawsuit against GPD over the GPD WIN release...

;D
Uhm...what? If you're trying to hate on GPD, you're in the wrong thread as most of the hate here is directed towards DinoDirect.

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
« Reply #313 on: March 15, 2017, 04:12:17 pm »
Uhm...what? If you're trying to hate on GPD, you're in the wrong thread as most of the hate here is directed towards DinoDirect.

Complaining about DinoDirect due to broken WIN units won't help... instead, I'm attempting to help those in the WIN community with the notion that a class-action lawsuit would better assist their situation than attempting to obtain refunds/exchanges, etc.

:P

EvilDragon

• DragonBox Shop
« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2017, 03:47:39 am »
And that lawsuit would be with what reason?
As far as I know, all backed GPD Wins have been shipped. They are also replacing broken devices (a bit chaotic, slow with replying emails as far as I read here, but they're doing it).
Letting the customer pay for shipping costs back is legal internationally.

So yes, while they could provide a better customer support (either paying shipping costs or by using resellers like me to collect all broken devices of an area and shipping them all together to save shipping costs), but I don't see anything that you could sue against.
I'm evil.

Post a new topic