Author Topic: Assuming that an improved version will be available in the future :)  (Read 1139 times)

zero (OP)

[GPD WIN Pro]
Only Z8750
Memory 8GB/128GB or 256GB
Analog stick push button(L3R3)
Stereo Speaker
FunctionKey(Real keyboard on top)
OLED
LTE SIM
Touch sensor on the keyboard
Fan controller
No Screen and keyboard contact

If these can be realized it is wonderful

GY22

Re: Assuming that an improved version will be available in the future :)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 02:42:02 am »
you forgot in my opinion better heat dispensation (apply heat sink mod => Phawx)

zero (OP)

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 03:49:59 pm »
UHS-I U3

Improvement should be compensated by individual purchase of parts...

:P

jimboton

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 08:56:22 am »
If they just put more memory and storage along with clickable sticks and a more effective heat sink, that would be enough for me to bite..

zero (OP)

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 05:10:58 pm »
Prepare the L3R3 button on the back of the main unit and press it with the middle finger.

nex86

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 06:55:04 pm »
- The Z8750 has barely any difference in performance compared to Z8700. A Core m3 would be the better cpu here.
- 8GB RAM is good, 256GB storage is too expensive, 128GB would be the max to go.
- You don't need seperate function keys, maybe a FN switch that holds just as capslock so you dont have to press it all the time.
- OLED is too expensive (I think?)
- Nobody needs an integrated LTE modem if you can just tether with your phone.
- A trackpad in the middle between the analogsticks would be better than a touch sensor on the keyboard.
- Fan controller as in automatic fan control depending on the CPU and ambient temperature, yes good idea.
- Just two rubber spacers on top of the screen already helps to prevent the keyboard from touching the screen ;)

Maniac

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 12:10:27 pm »
1366x768 resolution would fix the issues a lot of older games have, I'd prefer to see that resolution on a Win 2.

cavkic

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 07:59:47 am »
- The Z8750 has barely any difference in performance compared to Z8700. A Core m3 would be the better cpu here.
- 8GB RAM is good, 256GB storage is too expensive, 128GB would be the max to go.
- You don't need seperate function keys, maybe a FN switch that holds just as capslock so you dont have to press it all the time.
- OLED is too expensive (I think?)
- Nobody needs an integrated LTE modem if you can just tether with your phone.
- A trackpad in the middle between the analogsticks would be better than a touch sensor on the keyboard.
- Fan controller as in automatic fan control depending on the CPU and ambient temperature, yes good idea.
- Just two rubber spacers on top of the screen already helps to prevent the keyboard from touching the screen ;)

I agree on everything except on the trackpad, we don't really need any of that, WIN has great input with the analogs and the touchscreeen already. It's footprint is far too small for anything better really.

1366x768 resolution would fix the issues a lot of older games have, I'd prefer to see that resolution on a Win 2.

Great idea m8. Can't believe nobody actually thought of it before.

zero (OP)

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 01:34:58 am »
It is worth repurchasing

Memory8GB
Improvement of L / R 3 (Set the button under the unit of the analog stick and move the unit up and down)
Resurrection of Stereo
Change to microSD UHS-I U3

If you do not make L / R 3 easier to use, you can not enjoy the game

zero (OP)

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 11:21:43 am »
Improve the interior to a simple structure so that disassembly and parts exchange are easy 8)