Author Topic: Half Life 2 on GPD  (Read 602 times)

jpino3786 (OP)

Half Life 2 on GPD
« on: May 19, 2017, 01:30:41 pm »
Is there anyway to get half Life 2 on the GPD? I saw it on Happy Chick, downloaded it but it's a fake.

Berryal

Re: Half Life 2 on GPD
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:32:38 pm »
On the XD? I believe if you were able to attain all the files from the app made for shield then it should theoretically run. Be a bit wary of random links though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jpino3786 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 01:34:42 pm »
On the XD? I believe if you were able to attain all the files from the app made for shield then it should theoretically run. Be a bit wary of random links though.

Yes, for the XD. Where can I attain the files the shield app?

Berryal

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 01:40:10 pm »

Yes, for the XD. Where can I attain the files the shield app?
Im fairly certain we can't link to pirated copies of applications. Use some initiative and you should manage to find it.

jpino3786 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 02:05:14 pm »
Sounds good!

moff

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 02:21:00 pm »
It's nvidia tegra exclusive, i don't think there is a way to run it on other android hardware

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 09:04:09 pm »
I have seen people run tegra exclusive stuff on non-tegra hardware by using GLTools for spoofing/emulating the hardware.
AFAIK this does not work on the GPD XD. I have not been able to get a single tegra 4 game to work on the XD.

sirp0p0

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 02:05:22 am »
I have seen people run tegra exclusive stuff on non-tegra hardware by using GLTools for spoofing/emulating the hardware.
AFAIK this does not work on the GPD XD. I have not been able to get a single tegra 4 game to work on the XD.

Yea, GLTools is the only way it would run. I can't remember if someone tried before but I think it was tried and there were a lot of missing textures and ran slow.

You can play Half-Life 1 with Xash3D which is still a solid game.