Author Topic: GPD XD units up for preorder!  (Read 5793 times)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
GPD XD units up for preorder!
« on: April 02, 2017, 05:33:49 am »
Hey everyone. I have decided to allow preorders for GPD XD units from Gamepad Digital.

Black (32gb) -  $195.00USD
Red (64gb) -    $225.00USD

Since dreamesper is now an authorized reseller of GPD products, I look forward to providing a piece of mind to those living within the USA since customers can now expect shipping time to be within 3-4 business days. In the past, those living within the USA would have to wait up to 2-3weeks for their GPD products to arrive since GPD is located in China, etc.

Now, once the products are received from GPD, I can safely say that shipping will be extremely quick for those located in the USA. Again, it should take no longer than 3-4 days from date of receipt from GPD.

In the future, I plan on opening up a limited preorder window for those interested in obtaining a GPD WIN... however, for now, I am limiting the shop to accepting orders for GPD XD units only.

If anyone has any comments/tips/suggestions, feel free to voice your opinion(s) here on this thread. Spread the word!

www.dreamesper.com/shop

:o
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:35:42 am by dreamesper »

PsyOps

• Section Eight
Re: GPD XD units up for preorder!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:29:13 am »
im assuming you are in dev stage for website, if not you must fill up [ADDITIONAL INFORMATION] on gpd xd.

so yay what is dingoonity discount price???  :) :) :) :) :)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:18:57 am »
im assuming you are in dev stage for website, if not you must fill up [ADDITIONAL INFORMATION] on gpd xd.

so yay what is dingoonity discount price???  :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, you are correct... I will add the XD infomation momentarily. Thanks for that.
Dingoonity discount price huh...?  I would just keep refreshing the dreamesper.com/shop page to see if the link(s) for the XD units magically drop in price... could be a WHILE though... haha!

:P

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:42:37 pm »
Additionally, the shipping date timeframe should be quick due to GPD only requiring an initial batch order of 10-15 units... so first come, first serve!

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 01:36:45 pm »
After further consideration... I have decided to reduce the preorder prices on the GPD XD:

Black (32gb) - $190.00USD
Red   (64gb) - $220.00USD

Shipping cost:  $9.00USD
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:09:15 pm by dreamesper »

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 01:37:48 pm »
Also... if there are those that are interested in preordering the GPD WIN... please feel free to voice your opinion on this thread.

If there is enough interest, I may decide to put it up for preorder soon as well. I will do my best to offer the best price that I can at the moment.

8)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 10:30:03 pm »
Prices reduced once again after further research...

XD (BLACK; 32GB):  $175.00
XD (RED; 64GB):      $200.00

Shipping cost:  $7.50

www.dreamesper.com
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:38:27 pm by dreamesper »

XC-3730C

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 10:49:31 pm »
How long to ship to the USA?

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 10:58:36 pm »
Hi! Once I am in possession of the GPD XD units, should only take around 3-4days to ship within the USA. My shop is located in Florida.

Once I secure a minimum of 8-10 orders on the XD, I can send payment to GPD & they will ship me the units.

;D

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 02:36:44 am »
XD units still up for preorder everyone!

;)

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 04:37:05 am »
Slots are filling up fast for the first batch of preorders from GPD everyone. If you still would like to get on board & have yours shipped within 2 weeks' time, I HIGHLY recommend placing an order by later today!

Also, for those unaware... prices are now as follows:

BLACK model (32gb) -  $160.00 + shipping
RED model (64gb) -     $185.00 + shipping

Great prices for the GPD XD & I will gladly take requests via PM as well.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 04:40:13 am by dreamesper »

illuminerdi

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 08:16:16 pm »
Slots are filling up fast for the first batch of preorders from GPD everyone. If you still would like to get on board & have yours shipped within 2 weeks' time, I HIGHLY recommend placing an order by later today!

Also, for those unaware... prices are now as follows:

BLACK model (32gb) -  $160.00 + shipping
RED model (64gb) -     $185.00 + shipping

Great prices for the GPD XD & I will gladly take requests via PM as well.

Just ordered a black one from you. Are these going to be newer units, I hope, since you're ordering them wholesale from GPD? I'm trying to avoid getting an early run/back stock unit since apparently those were pretty unreliable.

illuminerdi

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 08:18:32 pm »
Also if you take requests have you considered doing an order for the Revo K101 Plus?

Last year Massdrop had them for $70 which is almost half of what they currently retail for ($120)  so perhaps if you could secure a large enough order you could also offer much better prices?

dreamesper (OP)

• Dreamesper
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 01:55:04 am »
Just ordered a black one from you. Are these going to be newer units, I hope, since you're ordering them wholesale from GPD? I'm trying to avoid getting an early run/back stock unit since apparently those were pretty unreliable.

Hey, thanks so much for the order! Yes, I am ordering these units brand new from GPD... I would imagine that they are the newest batch possible.

And to answer your other question... no, I have yet to look into the Revo K101 plus model... just focusing on the ZERO & GPD XD for now. Thanks for the suggestion though... i will definitely check it out.

Finally, I may decide to add GPD WIN but I am hesitant since many users face issues with that model, etc.

Take care.    ;D

punkguy0017

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 10:03:04 pm »
Just bought one cheapest on the net a must buy!!

Post a new topic