Author Topic: I just bought a Gemei A330 and I can't access the emulators???  (Read 8987 times)

hiredgun (OP)

Re: I just bought a Gemei A330 and I can't access the emulators???
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 09:47:36 pm »
Rename to .c2s
not necessary in the latest firmware; .cc files can be accessed from the applications menu (penultimate item in the main menu)

Thanks, if the console EVER finishes charging itself I will try it out.  I've had it plugged into the wall for a good 10 hours and it says that it is still charging. The screen light has been  on the whole time, I hope I don't burn the thing out!!!! :'(

Juan

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 01:19:19 am »
Takes me about 6 hours until it stops showing the animation. You should just unplug it and play.

DisgruntleElf

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 01:01:57 pm »
Thanks, if the console EVER finishes charging itself I will try it out.  I've had it plugged into the wall for a good 10 hours and it says that it is still charging. The screen light has been  on the whole time, I hope I don't burn the thing out!!!! :'(

To speed up charging set the backlight to turn off in settings. Still 10 hours seems too long.

hiredgun (OP)

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 01:18:37 pm »

To speed up charging set the backlight to turn off in settings. Still 10 hours seems too long.

You don't know how much I wish I had read your reply before going to sleep!!!!!! Talk about bad luck, I did burn out the screen overcharging it!!!!!!!!!!  I left it on all night, as I hadn't read your post before going to bed and it still had the charging icon animated.  When I woke up this morning it was fully charged, but at the bottom of the screen when it goes black there are a bunch of white lines that I don't remember being there before.  And I am sure I would have noticed it before.  When in game it doesn't seem as noticeable, but when it's black you can sure see it. I have gone to settings, but there is no option to turn it all the way off.  There are time increments and "always on," but no option to turn it off during charging.  I can't believe I've had the console for 2 days, and I all ready trashed it, I think it's a new record!!!  Man am I bummed! :'( :'(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:32:09 pm by hiredgun »

Kryptofacist

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 05:24:01 am »
I have gone to settings, but there is no option to turn it all the way off.  There are time increments and "always on," but no option to turn it off during charging.

When the charging icon is up, the screen will always stay lit. However, if you push 'A' you will go into the menu. Your Gemei will continue charging and the screen will turn off after the time you set in "Backlight Settings."

I am a little curious about the damage to your screen. Do you think you could send a photo?

"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

hiredgun (OP)

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2011, 08:18:02 am »
I have gone to settings, but there is no option to turn it all the way off.  There are time increments and "always on," but no option to turn it off during charging.

When the charging icon is up, the screen will always stay lit. However, if you push 'A' you will go into the menu. Your Gemei will continue charging and the screen will turn off after the time you set in "Backlight Settings."

I am a little curious about the damage to your screen. Do you think you could send a photo?

Kind of hate to have my stupidity plastered on the net for all eternity, lol, but if you can get something use full out of it I guess it's all right.  Here is a pic,  a little out of focus, but I think you can clearly see the little white lines running along the bottom of the screen.  A buddy of mine who fixes mobiles told me that it's due to over heating.  Didn't even have the console a week and I trashed the screen :'(

michaeljos

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 01:03:10 pm »
Emulators run using  .SIM extension, whereas  Dingoo .SIM files can not be used on the GA330 as Gemei Tech has incorporated a different CPU.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic