Welcome to the community!
I'm starting this thread to help NEW people in having a direct place to see a list of the best emulators for the zero
-Temper (for TurboGrafx 16/pce cd) -also there is Mednafen: Newest Temper for majority. Mednafen for pcFX games
-ReGBA (for Game Boy advance)
-OhBoy (for Game Boy color and GameBoy original) or Gambatte for Fullscreen/save states.
-Mupen64 (for Nintendo 64)---[this is an amazing technical preview, it runs decently, but Hopefully further optimizations in future]
 Caprice32 (Amstrad)
 DCaSTaway (Atari ST)
 FBA - Final Burn Alpha (Arcade Machine/NeoGeo)
 Fceux (Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom)
 Gambatte (GameBoy/GameBoy Color)---good for Fullscreen and save states
 Handy320 (Atari Lynx)
 Oswan (Wonderswan)
 Pcsx4all (Playstation One)
 Picodrive (Sega Megadrive/Sega Genesis)
 PocketSNES (Super Nintendo)
 ProSystem (Atari 7800)
 Race (NeoGeo Pocket)
 ReGBA (Game Boy Advance)
 SMS_SDL (Sega Master System/Sega Game Gear)
 Stella (Atari 2600)
 UnrealSpeccy (ZX-Spectrum)
 Vectrex (Dingux-Vectrex Port)
 Mame4all (Multiple Arcade)
ALSO, check out these awesome emu's from the magnificent @gameblabla
The latest version of PokeMini can be downloaded here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gameblabla/pokemini/master/platform/gcw/pokemini.opk
- I have also released a working but (slow) 3DO emulator.( link available below in the comments)
- I made a much better version of Potator too, (link available below in the comments)
- I have ported Desmume too to the GCW, although it is not very fast...
- There's KEGS too, it works pretty well. (even though the controls could be better)
- There's Mednafen too, which can emulate the NES, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Atari Lynx, NEC PC-FX, NEC PC-Engine...
(Some links available below in the comments)
Check comment section for more emulators and some links too!