Author Topic: Any more systems been added to the GCW selection of emulators?  (Read 2665 times)

falconthefearless (OP)

Any more systems been added to the GCW selection of emulators?
« on: October 08, 2014, 01:45:20 am »
It has been a couple of months since i've been here.

Nebuleon

Re: Any more systems been added to the GCW selection of emulators?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 02:13:48 am »

Mr.Bluh

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 11:07:46 pm »
I check for updates every few weeks or so, and I think it would be great if there was a section on the GCW site that listed any recent developments. I know you can dig around in the boards to see what has been going on, but it would nice to have a quick reference guide, and then if you're interested you can go to the boards for more information.

Nebuleon

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 12:23:45 am »
I check for updates every few weeks or so, and I think it would be great if there was a section on the GCW site that listed any recent developments. I know you can dig around in the boards to see what has been going on, but it would nice to have a quick reference guide, and then if you're interested you can go to the boards for more information.
If, as I think, you are a user and not a developer, you can get by, just reading the "Update" posts for new releases in DeusDormouse's release index thread, which does a good job of condensing information. This will help you avoid reading development talk, bug reports and feature requests from users, and words of praise/displeasure found in the release threads themselves even if they get brought up to first page status again, which saves a lot of time. I have helpfully provided a link to that thread in the Maybe of reply #1.

falconthefearless (OP)

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 05:38:06 am »

slacker

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 08:57:43 am »
Awesome, only just seen this list as well!

care16la20

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 01:20:53 pm »
Would love to see better psx support...

Tried recently some games on the ""poor"" port of psx4all and they run almost perfectly.... Return Fire, FF7, Breath of Fire 3, Cyberia, Civilization 2, Command & Conquer....

This can definitely grow up if there are future development on the platform

Post a new topic