Author Topic: Who wants to have a new GCW-zero (in Germany/Europe)?  (Read 3881 times)

Wanjajoral (OP)

Who wants to have a new GCW-zero (in Germany/Europe)?
« on: October 20, 2014, 12:47:42 pm »
Hi everybody,
today I finally received my Kickstarter edition GCW-zero (in black). After receiving the shipping notification from Justin it went much faster than anticipated and now this small box of awesomeness is sitting next to me on my desktop.
The box had been opened by customs so I took a look inside.
There is - obviously - the handheld itself (with scratched screen protectors (like so many of the units) and the EU conformity sticker on the back (which I find ok - it is on the back anyways so you will hardly see it). The buttons are not sticky - but I did not turn it on, so I cannot say anything about this in the midterm.
Then there is the quickstart guide, the declaration of conformity, an US power adapter, an USB cable (used for charging), an micro-USB to USB adapter, an video-out cable (without being knowledgable about these things it looks like HDMI) and a set of audio-out cables. Oh, and a nice black pouch for the console.
In short: besides the EU power adapter (which had been promised during the Kickstarter but has never been included in any package) everything seems to be accounted for.

So, why do I sell this new piece of gaming goodness? Because during my long wait for it (and many thought we would never get our rewards) I just went out and bought another unit (a white one) from Thinkgeek earlier this year. I am using this white version ever since and love it - but I do not need a second unit.

This gives one of you the chance to get it from me - new and unused.

How much do I want to have for it?
My Kickstarter pledge was 155 USD (including shipping) and today I paid another 23? for customs. This sums up to round about 144?.
Dragonbox.de sells the GCW-zero for 149,00? plus shipping. So I think 130? plus shipping might be a fair price.
If anybody is interested, just send me a PM or email me at mgroll at gmx.net

Have fun gaming everybody,
Michael

CyrixBlack

Who wants to have a new GCW-zero (in Germany/Europe)?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 10:57:13 am »
Gameseek sell it for ?99 + ?6 shipping new shipped from the UK, they have stock coming in Tuesday so if you order now it will be delivered on Wednesday.

Much better deal and you get to choose colour!

Jutleys

• Retrogamers97-90
Re: Who wants to have a new GCW-zero (in Germany/Europe)?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 07:41:19 pm »
Looks like they never got any stock today anyone have any updates as to when they will have stock?

CyrixBlack

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 09:26:02 am »
Call them up, they are good on the phone and report back :)

tylerd

• ebay-account
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 04:10:38 pm »
Hi,

I also will sell my gcw-zero. Same conditions as described above. Comes from the Kickstarter-Campaign. Only used for a few times. Perfect conditon. The gcw is white. 130? + shipping. I live in Germany. PN me if you are interested.

Wanjajoral (OP)

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 08:45:03 am »
Allright,
ovber the last couple of weeks I was in contact with a fellow geek in the UK who was interested in the device - that is why I did not reply earlier. Unfortunately he backed out of the deal, so that the GCW is still available.

Just let me know if you are interested, ok?

tylerd

• ebay-account
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 08:40:10 pm »
Ok, nobody?

What if I say you?ll get a nearly new gcw with all accesoires for just 115? + shipping.

Contact me if you are interested.

VanZan

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 01:35:15 pm »
Ok, nobody?

What if I say you?ll get a nearly new gcw with all accesoires for just 115? + shipping.

Contact me if you are interested.

Just to say that I paid for this so it's sold!

Wanjajoral (OP)

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 01:20:35 pm »
My unit is still up for sale - and will be until either someone buys it or my kids are old enough to appreciate it. So, if you want to have a GCW and stumble upon this thread somewhen in 2015 or even later - feel free to contact me, the parcel will remain unused in my closet until I post otherwise here.

Happy gaming to everybody,
Michael

seishinbyou

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 11:22:09 pm »
Hello.

This is a long shot, but would you consider shipping to Japan? Shipping prices for me from the US are horrendously expensive ($55 US minimum) and I would really like to get my hands on one of these.

Cheers,
Aaron

Wanjajoral (OP)

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 08:52:06 am »
Sure I would. The DHL website says that shipping a small parcel internationally (outside the EU) would cost 15.90?. An insurance would cost an additional 3.20?.

Added all up I could send it to you insured for 140? (approximately 20,680 JPY).

Wanjajoral (OP)

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 12:01:04 pm »
And it has been sold.
Thanks to you all and have much fun gaming.

Post a new topic