Author Topic: What games you would love to play on the GCW but it's unlikely?  (Read 28172 times)

Kaimich

Re: What games you would love to play on the GCW but it's unlikely?
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2013, 06:26:39 pm »
Slender! :D

jeb_leeds

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 06:34:30 pm »
Goldeneye 64!

Enclave

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 07:59:49 pm »
Ur-Quan Masters

Also, Mother 4 fan | The Fangame

zear

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 08:01:13 pm »
Ur-Quan Masters is likely.

Ghaleon

• Althena's Temple
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2013, 08:01:38 pm »
First post.

Anyway, I would love to have an emulator for the Odyssey 2 video game system.  It's unlikely it will be available, though.  That system was never emulated for the Wiz, the Caanoo, or the Dingoo.  It's a shame because it had many cool and fun games that were easy to pick up and play.  I especially liked K.C. Munchin and K.C.'s Krazy Chase.

Enclave

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2013, 08:03:10 pm »
Ur-Quan Masters is likely.

I'm not so sure.  While the Zero is powerful enough to run it it will still take some people willing to port it.

Is there a version of it already for Dingoo that can easily be recompiled for the Zero?

zear

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2013, 08:18:14 pm »
Is there a version of it already for Dingoo that can easily be recompiled for the Zero?
Yes. Plus there was already someone in the openpandora forums willing to work on it.

Enclave

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2013, 08:43:50 pm »
Yes. Plus there was already someone in the openpandora forums willing to work on it.

Well then, my revised list is just Mother 4 | The Fangame

Prophet

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 09:22:52 pm »
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

...Unless someone gets CPS3 emulation going  :)

Still needs speed optimization, but...

Gman

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 09:34:12 pm »
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:03:57 am by Gman »

Prophet

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2013, 10:09:40 pm »
First post.

Anyway, I would love to have an emulator for the Odyssey 2 video game system.  It's unlikely it will be available, though.  That system was never emulated for the Wiz, the Caanoo, or the Dingoo.  It's a shame because it had many cool and fun games that were easy to pick up and play.  I especially liked K.C. Munchin and K.C.'s Krazy Chase.

I also love old, obscure systems. I think Odyssey 2 could happen. There is an emu on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/o2em/

Personally I also hope to emus for some old computers like Spectrum, BBC Micro, Amstrad. I'm not from the UK, but there are some fun games for those old computers/

MightyJAK

• My tumblr
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2013, 10:31:15 pm »
First post.

I also love old, obscure systems. I think Odyssey 2 could happen. There is an emu on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/o2em/

Personally I also hope to emus for some old computers like Spectrum, BBC Micro, Amstrad. I'm not from the UK, but there are some fun games for those old computers/
o2em has been ported to dingoo:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/dingoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,71,106
My machines:
GBC,GBA,GBA SP,NDS,NGPC,Panasonic FZ-10 3DO,NES,Sega Nomad,Sega CDX w/Power Base Converter,PS1,PS2,PS3,Saturn,Dreamcast,PC (Win 98, XP, 7),Dingoo A320,Dingoo A330,Gemei A330,LetCool N350JP,PAP-GAMETA,GCW-Zero SE,Kyocera Rise,2DS,GP2X-F100,GPD G7,JXD 100,JXD A1000,JXD A3300,JXD F3000,JXD V5000,JXD S7300B,Hyperkin SupaBoy

Currently playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call (2DS)

vonzippenstein

• vonzippenstein.com
Re: Locomalito's game on GCW Zer0 ?
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2013, 11:06:07 pm »
About locomalito's games, he uses Game Maker to create his games. If it's possible to port GameMaker on OpenDingux, it's possible that Locomalito release source of his game to port them on the GCW Zer0 ;) What do you think about this?

GameMaker is 1) closed source 2) written in delphi 3) relies on directx 4) uses high resolution
Ports for other systems (like android or linux) are announced but never released.
Not possible.

There's a chance that Game Maker Studio will port. I'm not going to name names but there's a member of the YoYo Games development staff who loves MIPS and Linux that just picked up a Zero in the kickstarter. YoYo Games is trying to get GM Studio to port to everything under the sun. Never say never.

opt2not

Re: Locomalito's game on GCW Zer0 ?
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:53 am »
There's a chance that Game Maker Studio will port. I'm not going to name names but there's a member of the YoYo Games development staff who loves MIPS and Linux that just picked up a Zero in the kickstarter. YoYo Games is trying to get GM Studio to port to everything under the sun. Never say never.

Oh this is great news!  Love locomalito's games!

I've also wanted to try out GM Studio for a small game I had in mind. Wouldn't mind getting it to play on my Zero!

George

« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2013, 11:51:39 am »
A DOTA clone??

Deagle275

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2013, 12:51:30 pm »
 :) Mario Kart 64. I need Mario Kart 64.

monfor

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2013, 02:32:56 pm »
Bonk's Adventure   ;D  Of course...

monfor

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2013, 02:37:58 pm »
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike!!!!     

Post a new topic