I badly want to play Eduke32 with starship troopers mod...
I got good news for you - I've updated my eduke32 port for the GCW (will also release it for the A320).
* 2 default key layout modes to select from (can switch from one to another during gameplay):
- GCW0 style: analog to rotate left/right and aim up/down, front buttons to walk, L - jump, R - shoot, d-pad left/right - cycle weapons, d-pad up - crouch, d-pad down - use, select+d-pad left/right - cycle items, select+d-pad down - use item, select+R - mighty boot
- A320 style: classic mapping from my Dingoo A320 port
* crouch lock - press the crouch key once to toggle crouching, press again to stand up (ignored when using a jetpack, or swimming)
* button names corresponding to the GCW captions, ie. "Right shoulder" instead of "Backspace"
* savestate autonaming
The game is packed using the .opk format, so the installation is as simple as dropping the file on the card and then copying the duke3d.grp file (not included) to $(HOME)/.eduke32