Compared to the PSP and wanting to see if they run well...
- Final Fantasy III....slowdown during battle animations, even in the beginning (i.e. Fire/Ice/Bolt Beam, Bio Blast)
- Chrono Trigger...magic animations Lightning 2, Dark Matter, Dreamless, etc.
- Seiken Densetsu 3...again, slowdown during magic animations and weapon techs
- Super Mario RPG...slow in battle, esp. magic attacks
- Kirby's Dreamland 3...so slow as to be mostly unplayable throughout
- Yoshi's Island...same as above.
- Megaman X3...slowdown with a lot of on-screen action (Hopefully this will run the MMX3 Zero Project since it crashes on PSP)
- DKCs...DKC2 runs fine mostly but DKC1 needs to have layers removed, even on stage 1-1 & 1-2 to run smoothly.
Typically anything that can run these games that came near the end of the SNES era can run most others.
- Sonic 2, S3&K. Sonic 2 runs fine except for Metropolis zone. S3&K is pretty good throughout on PSP.