Author Topic: GameGadget forum gone  (Read 6002 times)

robert2098 (OP)

GameGadget forum gone
« on: August 18, 2012, 02:29:12 pm »
The gamegadget form (http://forum.gamegadgetgames.com/) is now gone and links to the xploder forum instead.

Did they finally give up on the GameGadget or did they remove the forum to get rid of all the negative feedback there?

Robert

Alien Grey

Re: GameGadget forum gone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 03:16:36 pm »
What the hell is a GameGadget?

Is it that thing that they try to sell to you where you can buy the games that you already bought ages a go?  ;D
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

cutterjohn

• !
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:40:17 pm »
That was the theory but apparently they never even managed to cough up many games for it...

The worst thing about is that it was basically the same hw as the A320...

ruffnutts

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 05:13:16 pm »
Glad I never bought one lol

NoeL

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 09:11:41 am »
Maybe just moved?

http://forum.gamegadget.net/activity.php

EDIT: Wow, reading this forum is really eye-opening as to how bad the GGs launch was - especially this thread! I was never interested to begin with (already have an A320, GCW on pre-order, and DRM pisses me the fuck off), but yeah... just awful.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:45:38 am by NoeL »

cutterjohn

• !
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 03:08:28 pm »
Maybe just moved?

http://forum.gamegadget.net/activity.php

EDIT: Wow, reading this forum is really eye-opening as to how bad the GGs launch was - especially this thread! I was never interested to begin with (already have an A320, GCW on pre-order, and DRM pisses me the fuck off), but yeah... just awful.
Late, but WTH...

That's why I ALWAYS TRY to check any forums related to a product, game, etc. BEFORE buying anything as you can't trust magazine/blog reviews any longer.

e.g. in a forum where the publisher/dev repeatedly deletes negative comment/bans people, that's a sure indication of MAJOR problems to me -> never buy ANYTHING from those guys...(I've run into several instances of this lately) etc.

bigdavebear

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 01:29:28 am »
Seemed a decent system, but then again its similar to the Dingoo, maybe it has better build quality than the Dingoo but then the Dingoos button seem better the Game Gadget are a bit well look like the JXD devices ones and so may not feel as nice as the Dingoos.

The Screen looks better a bit bigger and its specs are better and should be able to increase performance by 33%+ compared to the Dingoo.

But with the Chinese devices already making there mark and the more powerful Caaonoo and Wiz, the console seemed up against it, and with the Dingoo and other Devices being more open and having already good support and and the Pay Method and Prices of Game/Roms for the GameGadget i guess it was not going to succeed.

I guess the more powerfull and cheaper JXD and Yinlips devices proved to be the final nail in the coffin.

Post a new topic