I've brought back most of Rshift+key combos (that make sense) and fixed some bugs. As I consider my work done, this is the final version.
Now fceu320 supports not only OpenDingux, it must also run on Ritmix RZX-50 and Dingoo A380/A320e. Please, test.
Thanks go to all people who worked on each incarnation of FCEU320: the_gama, ValdikSS and DiegoSLTS.
The archive contains 3 files:
fceu320/fceu320.dge - binary for legacy Dingux (Ritmix rzx50 and Dingoo a380/a320e) DO NOT USE FOR DINGOO A320 LEGACY DINGUX
fceu320/fceu320-od.dge - binary for OpenDingux
fc_emu.dge - bash-script replacement for native rzx50/a380/a320e emulators
HOWTO INSTALL FOR RITMIX RZX-50 AND DINGOO A380/A320e:
- copy folder fceu320 with its contents to "emulator" folder of inner flash-memory of your handheld
- replace native fc_emu.dge with a replacement from the archive
- disconnect and play
What's changed comparing to DiegoSLTS's version:
- CHANGED: All subsystems are back on SDL: video, sound, input and so on; minimal driver is removed completely.
In fact it's virtually a new port.
- ADDED: Thanks to new sound synchronizing with mutexes and conditions sound framerate is tweakable again: 8000 - 48000
and it doesn't affect emulation speed anymore
- ADDED: Most of Rshift + key combos are brought back (see Controls below)
- ADDED: For Ritmix RZX-50 fullscreen upscales to 384x272
- FIXED: Corrupt preview screen in load/save state options
- FIXED: Screen corruption with scaler=original and clipsides=0
- REMOVED: Sound thread priority option is removed as it has no sense anymore
- When sound is off, the framerate lowers to 50 fps
- Upscalers 280x240 and 320x240 ignore 8 left and 8 right pixels (critical for some games)
R Shoulder Hotkey combo
L Shoulder Open GUI screen
R + A Save state (current slot from gui is used)
R + B Load state (current slot from gui is used)
R + X Toggle fullscreen
R + Y Flip fds disk
R + UP Toggle framerate display
R + LEFT Insert vsuni coin
R + SELECT Save snapshot
R + START Pause emulation
Uploads on openhandhelds.org:
Source codes: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/dingoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,46,607