Author Topic: A320e Dingux?  (Read 1710 times)

DixieKongJD (OP)

A320e Dingux?
« on: December 03, 2015, 06:34:42 pm »
Hi,

I have an A320e, but cannot find any text tutorials of how to install Dingux, or even just a working download link with everything I need (emulators, firmware and such).

My A320e does not wish to search the filesystem for new ROMs I put into it for some reason which is why I need to do this.

Are there any text tutorials for this, and the download? Every link is dead right now and I'm not even thinking resort to torrents or something. If there aren't any text tutorials then I'll have to use a video one.

Thanks,
DixieKongJD

dreamesper

• Dreamesper
Re: A320e Dingux?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 10:07:21 pm »
I would recommend searching for that kind of information on youtube.com; that site offers many video tutorials of how to get DINGUX running on your device.

Hope this helps.

;D

cronot

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 10:07:07 am »
Others may correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Dingux will run on the A320E, at least not the same one as available for the A320 & A330 (and obviously no OpenDingux either). The A320e is really a repackaged version of the A380 without wireless. The A380 itself ships with an OS that's a custom version of Dingux, though I believe it's very outdated compared even to Legacy Dingux (for A320/330), and the binaries between the standard Dingux and the A380 custom Dingux are mostly not compatible between each other due to CPU differences.

DixieKongJD (OP)

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 02:04:46 pm »
OK :)

Somebody made a version of Dingux for the A320e which is fairly compatible with A380's emulators, I mostly want it because of the GBA and SNES emulation being broken by default, but I can't remember his name, but he made a Dropbox link which was taken offline some time ago.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic