SiENcE was so kind that he released his dingux kernel for dingoos with ILI3998 screen. Everybody who ownes one, test it and give him feedback.
just because i was asked to build an kernel for ILI9338 here it is.
Read the Readme.txt file !
I don't have an ILI9338 Dingoo, so it would be cool if someone can test this.
Extract and rename 110705_ILI9338_zImage to zImage and put it on your sd-card.
0) It's a modified version of the all know booboo legacy kernel.
1) RTC (already from boukichi's kernel)
2) PowerOff (already from boukichi's kernel)
3) Safe Reset (Start+Select+PowerButton Up) (already from boukichi's kernel)
4) hold key as SDLK_PAUSE to not lose the compatiblity with some games (already from boukichi's kernel)
5) i2c + fbcon patch for TVOUT-Tool (thx to uli)
6) Swap file support
7) and the following Kernel Options to get Virtual Mouse support
Discuss it here: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingux-general/all-ili3998-dingoo-a320-owners-please-enter-this-thread/msg31703/#msg31703dingux_kernel_110706_by_SiENcE.zipAuthor/Porter:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:21:16 PM by jagotu »
Sorry guys for not caring about dingoonity lately. It was nice to be with you, and maybe I'll come back, but not now...